Hab a sit (by Booperino)

Suppose Fluffies internalize the worst aspects of their owners? Like teaching Furbys to swear, or the fucked up shit parrots repeat. Or how Civilization made Ghandi into a Chaos God due to glitches that became a feature.

Fluffies who hate brown coats are just raised or descendants of ones raised by people who are racist as fuck themselves and generally judgy?

Fluffies who hate rape victims are ones exposed to teenage boys who consider “rape you” a reasonable threat for being slighted and use the fa- slur to refer to everything and everyone?

Cannibals, poop mass shooters, and so on.

Strongest when mothers can pass it on, but say it lingers in the programming for a while. Smarties don’t produce more Smarty children, parents just pass on fading fragments of memories to the subconscious of their offspring the way dragons do in D&D. Instead of castrating them and killing their offspring you just breed them with brainwashing to make them either happy idiots, clever, or whatever else you want. Twelve generations, meaning about one year, later you have an uncorrupted programming lineage.

Make it harder but also worthwhile for rehabbing Hugboxers. Remove the broader “they all suck” justification for abuse and restrict it to one tragic but still evil individual.

3 Likes

that “and” there disturbs me a little

2 Likes

I guess a biological reason could be that these babies are producing hormones that make the males think they’re in heat; possibly due to a genetic flaw. This could make the male think that they’re adult fluffies even though they’re not.

Another possibility is that when males get horny they’ll try to mate with anything they can, such as how dogs can hump couches. They may simply choose babies because they’re less able to run away or fight back. Though this would only work if the male tries to mate with mares first and shows no interest in babies if a consenting mare is present.

2 Likes

One other thing I thought of was a show called Mongrels in which an adult cat (Marion) talks to the other animals about his 3 week old kitten girlfriend (Lollipop). This shocks the other animals as the age of consent is 4 weeks, meaning Marion has to wait 1 day before he can legally have sex with her.

They then sing a song about the absurdity of this:

4 Likes

Hey, come on everyone, let’s not go trying to apply logic or reason to fluffies. We’re civilized people here and should understand that fluffies are beings of story and narrative, governed more by memes than genes. XD

3 Likes

Ah look, micros are finally useful for something. Honestly this is beautiful.

2 Likes

Oa’ as fwuffy caww heem “Cwis Han-sum”.

2 Likes

“Fwuffy watchies ‘ou showsie aww da time! ‘Ou hab dat camewa and da powicies am waiting outdoorsies! It makes no diffies to Fwuffy, now Chwis Hansom can do this da easy way, or the hawd way, the choicie am youws.”

3 Likes

Damn, I posted before going through all of the comments lol

1 Like

Wait so are you for it or against it?

You did a very good job of describing how hilariously great it is for an adult fluffy to rape a baby. (In Minecraft, of course)