Hairless Fluffies

I learned about hairless horses (a mutation in a certain breed) and then I wondered if anyone ever thought about what a naturally hairless fluffy would be like.

I’ve seen a lot of shaved fluffies but no naturally hairless ones. Normal fluffies hate it if they lose their fluff, so what would happen to one born without any that can never ever grow any?

5 Likes

Probably will be abandoned by the mom and starve without help from humans.

2 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t imagine a hairless feral living very long except in rare cases. Either the mom hates it for being an “ugwy no-fwuff babbeh” or it’s just assumed it’s going to die anyway from its condition.

1 Like

Yea. Fluffies Die because of the cold they feel after a shower or sumething.

They have no chance. Expecially as a foal.

1 Like

while you speak noting but blasphemy , it all depends on circumstance you could say there have always been hairless fluffies and come up with new stories specific to a hairless fluffy or it’s a new thing and your stories revolve around that fur on a fluffy has been shown to be more of a hindrance then a benefit to fluffies it dose not keep them warm and overheats them in the summer maybe a hairless fluffy is a superior fluffy

Probably suicidal, since being borne with a mutation like that without the required loss of love for their pelt would fuck them up.

2 Likes

Iirc, this came up sometime the last time I was active in the community. So there’s def something about it on Reddit somewhere because I recall the idea and I think someone wrote a story? Basically they were hypoallergenic the way sphinx cats are? And were miserable af the whole time. Lol.

2 Likes

I remember someone (hugbox if i recall correctly) who made a hairless fluffy, just can’t remember who

3 Likes

In some countries in Africa, hairless fluffies are feral type, who living like naked mole rats.
Very rare things. No one knows where they came from because Hasbio doesn’t have a branch in Africa.

1 Like

Been done many times before - there is a hairless tag.
https://fluffy-community.com/tag/hairless

Like this?

@Pushka

3 Likes

Wouldn’t a fluffy without any fluff be an oxymoron?

As opposed to a regular moron like most fluffies.

1 Like

Most of those are shaved ones or ones where the hair fell out, though.

Yes!

One of my ocs that is still in my fricked up head has this condition, main, tail, and eyebrows, but no fluff, soft silky off white skin, likes to be petted. Lol

1 Like