half flluffy, half demon. Ch 29. family reunion (dragon_not_found)

this chapter has been stuck in production hell.
tiger has a big sad. he has lost too many children. now he gets them back. also, I couldn’t edit my posts when I started. i’ll color all of the speech later.

you cry. its been… you dont remember without your childeren… tears had stained your eyes, but you’ve just finished being washed. your heardache can be described as mares with the loss of 100 litters with hope for them surviving each and every time, only to be snatched away.
the human walked away, and twig addressed cinnamon, asking her a question. twig and the human were talking for quite a considerable amount of time, and twig is smart.
“tigah! 'ou can hab 'ou babbehs! ‘ou nee’ tu gib specaw huggies tu ci’min, and shadow gib back babbehs!”
hope flutters in your chest, good news at last! but then, memories crush it. this has happened before, you were promised your babies back if you gave special huggies to another mare, you got to visit your babies ONCE, and not for long. your hope is crushed by scepticism, pleasure may be strong, but pain leaves scars that never go away, and your four existing scars are affecting you deeply with your fifth being whipped right now.
You catch shadow’s eye, a toothy smile on her face. Almost nothing scares you, yet you feel a twang of fear. Her smile… it reminds you of your second owner. The look of greed, the look of “you are going to be very useful to me”. She picks you up, and plops you in front of cinnamon, It’s fairly obvious what she wants. Twig tells shadow something in a rather impressive stage whisper, and shadow tells you her offer.
“You’ll get to see your babbehs when this is over, I promise. Do you want something to help or do you think you can manage special huggies on your own?”

No, it can’t be? Your hear rises. Even if it’s just for a moment, you want you babies. You know she wants you to have special huggies with cinnamon, but you aren’t a monster.
“cin’min du ‘ou-“
An entire rear end is shoved into your face. Clearly, she wants to get this over with, and your making this awkward. You take a deep breath, summon your stick, and shove it right in there. You would go to town and enjoy it, but the awkward feeling and this not being your special friend prevent you from enjoying it. You just kinda, do the thing, and then avoid her gaze.
Not proud.
The human had left when you started, and came back shortly after you finished, with a weird colored earthie and a noticeably weird alicorn coming at her heel. The human is carrying ammo and a very sleepy soul, while the mares are carrying cammo and grass.
The weird one looks unhappy, like a baby that got something that it likes taken away and admitted defeat. “Am gud babbehs, she announces, wings tucking back. “Babbeh’s nee’ mummahs an’ pwotectin an wub.” The normal one rubs her reassuringly, but also seems unhappy.
You snort, louder than you would like, but this weird alicorn thinks that they can protect your babies. It’s funny, because even you with your might couldn’t protect sto… let’s not think about that.
You are set on the ground, as ammo tries to reach you, and soul looks at you tiredly. You don’t want this weird alicorn next to you while you sleep, she could seriously scratch you, “if ‘ou wan, tigah can show ‘ou dat ‘ou nu nee’ tu pwotec tiagh’s babbehs. Pwus,” you get in close to their ears and whisper “souw am bewwy scawy wen dey wan tu.” You won’t elaborate, but the weird mare is sniffing ya in, ways you never thought… like your ear (mind out of the gutter).
“Babbeh’s awways nee’ mow’ pwotectin’! dat bewy gud dat hab 'ou tu hewp. Pwetty Ammo say 'ou gud daddeh.”
You feel proud, and a bit territorial (these are YOUR babies), as your babies finally wiggle free and climb on you. It has become apparent that you won’t be able to carry them soon, but they still can hug you. The ear nuzzle she does sends a shiver down your spine, felt weird, how weird can this mare get?
She turns to the human. “Mummah Shado’, am stwipy fwuffie daddeh gun wib in pwaywoom wit’ Pack an’ babbehs?”
“Fine. Temporarily. Cause one problem with Glory or Rook and you’re back in the wall cages. I have too much I need to fix to argue with Foxfire right now.” the human said with a huff, and turned to cinnamon with a choice. “Stay with him, back in your cage, or in with Pepper, Willow and the other nurse mothers? Pick fast, I need to go check on the injured ones and make sure that grey stallion didn’t pull any of his stitches.”
”noos mares…” (cinnamon never actually said anything… I had to check.)
” “Alright. I’m sure you’ll get along with them, if only because they get along with anyone. Willow has two alicorn babies, so as long as you can handle that all should be golden.”
She picked up cinnamon, and led you to a pen. It’s nice, and you feel better.

edit: forgot a poll, but that’s not needed.

4 Likes