Half fluff, half demon. MLK jr day special short. [by dragon_not_found]

Heyo, soooo we are going to the future. A quick flash forward to when soul is a fully mature adult, which may be a couple of months IRL, or next month.

you(soul) were walking down the street. your siblings were still with you, despite being down grass, and nominated you to lead for obvious reasons. you’ve absorbed a ghost, abused an abuser, mindfucked a pillower, slayed a meanie heavenheimer, and watched as your father passed from this world(not permanent, prob gonna change due to poll results). you walk into an allyway with some newspapers, they look fresh and recently discarded, and you pull them off of their perch. you yourself can’t read, fully, but Icar can, and you look over the newspaper.
“bwuddah, wah dat say?”
icar, can-
“dummeh fwuffies, gib nummies an’ gud fewws nao ow hab foweva sweepies”
you look to ammo, and you both share a nod. he runs in front, and presents himself with a less then intimidating look. while at first glance, he doesn’t look scared, but he takes a good look, and his face turns to fear and he runs screaming about “monster fluffies”
booooorrrrriiiinnnnnnggggg
icar, can you read this? you turn your attention back to the newspaper.
alright. aloud or quietly?
aloud you feel him take over, and begin to read.
ahem a man by the name of Jonny Jackson has recently been arrested for crimes against nature and humanity… the new satyr civil rights movement… how your nehgborhood satyr is plotting against you… satyrs deserve rights and here’s why. . that’s all the headlines. shall i read an arti-”
your head snaps up, you hear something. fluffy hoofs? no, they’re too heavy. horse hooves? no, there’s only two of them.
“obew dewe!” she points to a location you cannot see, yet your head snaps to that very direction. you see a human…oid(?) turn the corner. looks like a human, runs like a human, but doesn’t sound like a human.
“hide” icar instructs ammo and cammo. cammo presses herself to a dumpster, while ammo hides in a corner. three other humans turn the corner, yelling “dont run, we wont hurt you yet bitch”. the humoniod being chaised runs under a light. her hair is solid blue, her eyes matching her color. she’s wearing very tattered cloths, but you can see one thing off: her legs. her legs are blue as well, and they are in the shape of a horse’s. the men behind her are human, although they look like incels.
so THAT is what a satyr looks like.
she runs past you, into a well lit dead end. icar guesses her age to be 13, which from your knowledge means she’s still a child.
“no where to go now” the lead man pulls out a knife.
“please, dont do this!” the young satyr begged with desperation “you dont know what you are doing!”.
“we know what we are doing, and we know what we want. now take those rags off and come here.”
you can’t bear it anymore. you take control and walk into the light. “hewwow, wha ‘ou duen? an’ 'ou wook wewd.”
the attention is on you…

okidoki! i plan on adding satyrs to the story! i thought it would be relevent for today because of the USA civil rights movement. yay or nay for satyrs? also, should i color human speech?

should i color human speech?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
higher= yes. lower= no.
0 voters
4 Likes