Half fluffy, half monster. Ch 7, picking up the pieces. (dragon_not_found)

ok, not many people saw last chapter, but that is to be expected. It WAS enfi babbah, a controversial tag of controversial content. I’ll leave the poll open for icar’s/soul’s first thing they see when they open their eyes. In the meantime, I don’t think I can top that chapter in abuse, but I think it’s time to dabble in sadbox.

POV: tiger (the father)
You had so much heart hurties, this is your fifth special friend, and she betrayed you, just like the others. You grew up with an alicorn sister, but she was favored by your (human) mother. You weren’t even your mother mother’s favorite. You were sickly and small when you were born, the rejected runt, and you had to fight ever since. Fighting, something you’re used to. You fought when your mother took away your first special friend, and you refused to play for three days. You fought when you ran away. You fought when your second special friend sacrificed all of your foals in a foals-for-nummies machine, and you refused to eat for four days and you divorced her. You fought when your third special friend foolishly walked into the clutches of a known abuser, and you nearly willingly did the same. You fought when a smarty killed your babies and took your fourth special friend, and you gave him forever sleeps before trying to follow him by crossing the road.
Now, two of the best foals you’ve ever had just received bad special hugs too early. One certainly has forever sleeps, but there maybe hope for the second and third, but you are injured with a broken leg. You look at soul. You envied him a little, before he did THAT, because your special friend favored him, and neglected grass. Speaking of her, you forced your special friend to feed her, giving her the ultimatum: if you don’t feed her, I won’t feed you. But when they attacked, she had a smile smeared on her face when that stallion defeated him, and even said “Fwuffy nu wub speshaw fwend nu mowe” after that stallion almost enf-ed grass. and grass, your favorite, although you would treat them all the same, you cannot tell.
but first, you limp on over to soul. he wasn’t acting normal when he did, that.
“souw? hurties, must stay stwong
he was sleeping. you nudged him, but he’s unresponsive. he may still live.
now, you limp over to what used to be stone, pick her body over, and brought her over to once was his special friend.
“stwawbewwy, 'ou wet enfi munsta enf babbahs. 'ou am bad menie mummah.”
“its ‘ou fauwt, ‘ou make stwawbewwy gib miwlkies to poopie babbah, bestest babbah nee’ aww ta miwkies an’- MUNSTA BABBEH!!” she yells while pointing to ammo. she runs at him with the war cry “munsta babbehs desewbe onwy foweba sweepies!”
“NU! 'ou gib babbeh foweba sweepies, fwuffy gib foweba sweepies tu 'ou!”
you cut her off and stop her, which is impressive considering your limping. another foal will not die on your hands, but it doesn’t feel right threatening onther fluffy.
seeing how serious you are, she backs down.
“otay” she says reluctantly, “mummah go find hewd an’ be bestest mummah, wiwe tigah stay wiff dummeh babbahs” and she walks away after feeding ammo(relunctantly) and camma one last time. that insult made you mad, but you aren’t going to do anything about it.
you check on grass. passed out, but still breathing. that enfi monster had a small no-no stick. it’s getting colder, you pack your now shivering babies and go into your secret nest. you scoped it out in case of a situation like this, and it was warmer than that box. it didn’t provide safety from the sky water, but on a night like this, that’s unlikely. you drop off the children, before picking up the cold corpse of stone, and visiting a place you knew. you walk across a building, and an allyway, to the very foals-for-nummies machine that your second special friend used to kill your babies. with a heavy heart, you drop in the corpse. you whatch, with so mutch heart hurties, as what once used to be your baby is processed onto ‘sketti’. you cry silently as you bring food to your foals, and watch your babies go to town while you quarantine soul. and go to sleep
your sad, not even hugs will help heal it, but this time it’s different. you have something, no someone to fight for.

well, this is my attempt at a sadbox. i’ll leave the fate of icar/soul poll open, because not many peaple voted on it. any who, i’ll ask you this:

what character should I develop next?
  • grass
  • camo
  • ammo
  • death
0 voters
2 Likes

Death sounds like an interesting character

peaple love alicorns, i should’ve known.

1 Like

sure, it may lead to the series ending, but he’s like a jester.

1 Like

My thought process with that was “Alicorns are supposed to be more intelligent than other types, so it should be more useful for survival”. Although I was afraid that being revealed as an alicorn could lead to death

1 Like

I would never kill something without you having to choose who died. it’s one of the reasons that the mare left though

The mare can go choke on her own vomit

I might bring her back, but as an enfie mare. she wasn’t very pretty, her coat being pink and her mane being blue, and the heard she will join will be rittled with smarties. smarty stallions to be exact.

1 Like

That’s what you call digging your own grave

btw, how sad was the sadbox. im taking a plunge into it, like I did with the abuse, and i gotta know, how would you rate them?

I hate the mom I hope we find her dead later on

Goal achieved

It seemed pretty low on emotions if compared to other works. I think there needs to be more. Fear of losing his babies, anger at other fluffies, lingering trauma of his past misfortunes, that kinda stuff. Make the emotions easy to see. It’s hard to explain, really. For me, it is the hardest to understand how to write good sadbox.

Well, I prefer to go shallow normally. But thanks.

1 Like

You probably should ask someone who can actually write instead of me lmao

1 Like

Huh, I’m actually winging it.