Halloween 2023 by FallenAngel

Made an advance greeting for this year in case I forgot.

For the new ones this fat bestesh is from my story : HERE

fluff-halloween2023-w

73 Likes

BABBEH NU WANNA GU BAK TU HEWW!

Oh, Bestest…

You never left.

19 Likes

13 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees. He burnssss. Also love the lil demon hands dragging him back to lava hell

5 Likes

I’m guessing blue shit stain’s torment will only end when he realizes the bad things he has done. Like that’s ever going to happen XD

6 Likes

Hell yeah! May the little shit stained bastard experience an eternity of pain with no relief!
Based on his sins an appropriate punishment would be to be enfed to death by daemon fluffies who wear the faces of his family and loved ones and when the shitrat die he returns to life after a painful regeneration process where the shitrat feels how every muscle, bone and organ regrow and then whole in body, broken in mind the cycle repeats itself forever and ever.

4 Likes

Selfish bestest bitches like that deserve to suffer. Love this.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

ım sorry buddy but u cant escape from hell lol

1 Like

hehehe lil grabby hands

1 Like

Oooh, yeah, that’s the good stuff.

1 Like

Aah yes good old abuse to best baby from “The Path” chef kiss i love it

1 Like

BACK to hell? Is that where fluffies come from?

3 Likes

No but blue bestest been hell and back every time he did and always makes bad decisions and fuck ups by his own. He was basically cursed to live and die again and again.

3 Likes

Entonces deja claro el autor que su meme en el mundo de los Fluffys es canon. El “Bested Babbeh” definitivo existe en el multiverso de la tortura y el odio con las mejores y peores muertes.
Si señor.

Suffer, you blue bitttcccchhh

1 Like

The many deaths of Bestesh Babbeh strike again. Nice work.

1 Like

Oh … so thats were bestest soul went … well if ya get down there tell my ex GF she’s still owes me !!

1 Like

Dude im gonna be honest you sounded like a chaos god and brother i like ~ i wonder how many death has bestest suffered ? And how many more is to come ~