Halloweenie Scare (federalchemical1728)

I have a funny story from one of my step-brothers: he’s got pretty noticeable autism but it was way worse when he was younger, and he used to be super afraid of invader zim (pulling his organs out through his bellybutton dark-harvest-style specifically) to the point where he would NOT go to sleep, and in an act of desperation his mom literally emailed jhonen vasquez to assure him that zim wasnt real and wasnt gonna steal his organs. he actually responded, and it started with “so i showed this to my coworkers & we all agreed that i’d be a real asshole if i didn’t reply…”

this is for @iFluffybooru 's Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #3 even if it’s a stretch to call it ““ahalloween””” i had fun drawing in this style again

((thought it was a funny but also kinda sweet story. also this has NOTHING to do with my middle school Invader Zim Phase I SWEAR uhhhhhhhhhhh pls ignore the little green man behind the curtain lol))

44 Likes

Invader zim was the shit
invader-zim-praise-me

6 Likes

You got head pigeons, go to the nurse!

2 Likes

I adore this and love the little detail that the pillow shares the same alien “teeth” as Zim.

2 Likes

A ROOM… WITH A MOOSE!!!

2 Likes

Love the stylization!

Is it canon that Chunk afraid of Invader Zim now?
It’s so funky to see you draw in different styles, it pops up in my feed and my brain goes FederalChemical? then reverts itself to no, that’s not them, only for it to indeed be your art.

I really , really like Jhonen Vasquez.

Great drawing, Fed.

2 Likes