"Hang her by the Tits!!" A Fluffy Mummah Punishment by Mikahorsie

39 Likes

5 Likes

I kind of figured they’d be spraying sugary milk everywhere. Is that still the concensus, that fluffy milk is really, really sweet?

1 Like

Still going for a Japanese theme, I see.

4 Likes

Their diet consists of trash, poop, spaghetti, or kibble. It can’t taste that good.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I remember a few comics where it was specifically stated, ahem: “Twashy nummies nu make gud miwkies… Twashy miwkies nu taste pwetty…”

2 Likes

It’s not as complex and stimulating as Shibari…

Each aspect of Shibari is used as a form of Foreplay and sensual stimulation from the choice of rope (some prefer rougher hewn ropes while other prefer silken ropes) , how taut the rope is , to how each knot is tied over a certain area ( usually an erogenous spot) and the BDSM Psychology/fetish of it all.

This is simply torture. Maximizing the pain of a mare via it’s most pain sensitive area… the Miwkie Pwace.

4 Likes

She came in like a wrecking ball!!!

3 Likes

Yes, noticed the lack of Ikebana.
Fluffies are, slightly surprisingly, not built to be decorative.

1 Like

Your tit privileges have been revoked

2 Likes

“You see this babbehs? your mummah is literally flying just so you cant reach her milkie places, that must take a real strong level of hate, you must all be such bad babbehs for your mummah to want to watch you all starve” :shrug:

5 Likes

That’s what happens when your ma is being a brat

1 Like

“Daddeh, what am “tits up” mean?”

2 Likes

Dam son honestly would you do that to a mare ?

Hey it was a smartie

1 Like

Ah … anyone feel like whack a pinata?

Bet