Hapi and the Horse Girl (By: Miemie)

Here’s some foreshadowing hugbox to offset all the gore. Hilda giving Hapi good uppsies.

I’m thinking of plot as I go. Hapi’s owner is a chill philanthropist horse girl, turned fluffy enthusiast. Gives me plot armor when I decide to design full-on cute af safe room and not worry about ‘realistic’ costs. Or costs for fixing Hapi’s teeth coughcough.

She might get cut-off though, who knows.

She’s a hugbox character, but isn’t a pushover either. Some fluffies need more training than others…I got some ideas to keep story going after Hapi’s recovery arc.

Anyways TGIF, hope everyone has a good one! (=ↀωↀ=)✧

108 Likes

21 Likes

AWWWW this is so wholesome

9 Likes

Ayo what brush do you use to shade? Looks fucking gorgeous!

5 Likes

SUCH GOOD WORK! Wow! How long did it take you to get to this point?

8 Likes

clipstudio

8 Likes

I see what you did with those blocks :100:

13 Likes

Been drawing since I was a baby, so all my life so far? I work as a freelance artist and in animation industry when there are contracts. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

This is awesome art , the girl is beautiful :heart_eyes: and Hapi looks much better :+1:

7 Likes

Alr! Is the clip studio for android legit? It has only 3 stars, so I’m a bit skeptical

3 Likes

Hapi is the goodest boi…not like that bad boyo Bob.

6 Likes

I’m not sure. I don’t draw on android phones? My Clip Studio is for the PC. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Aye, just curious. Looks cool, but at the moment I’m still struggling with procreate and sticking with ibis paint x-

4 Likes

I think procreate is pretty great for tablets and a lot of my friends use it instead of drawing on tablet with PC. :open_mouth: Clip Studio might not be optimized if the reviews are low. Keep at it though!

6 Likes

AWWW!!!

3 Likes

Is the poster in the background signifying that Hapi is one of those famous animal survivors that you see on social media, or did the woman make the poster herself to encourage herself/fluffies, OR did you just want to draw another cute picture of hapi enjoying life? Honestly I’m fine with any of them, just kind of wanna know.

10 Likes

Fantastic work @Miemie ! This piece gives me a happy. I also likes this approach to hugbox characters

10 Likes

geez, the booru is full of amazing artists
look at it my dude!

5 Likes

lmaooo lost my sides here

4 Likes

A great piece. Hapi (:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) to know that we’ll see Hapi and their owner in the future. I also enjoy the foreshadowing with the behavioral chart. Looking forward to seeing these other fluffs as well.

5 Likes