Happy Birthday Lil Guy (by Booperino)

Just build a server and upload fluffy consciousnesses into it and have it run a simulation so the fluffies think they’re in an ever growing herd. :slight_smile:

Call it the ‘waiting room’ so the fluffies can enjoy life while the body heals. Then add a vr rig so you and the kids can go in and visit them when you’ve got free time.

4 Likes

See, that’s when the SOMA stuff gets tricky, if mind transfer works like in that game that means you cant move minds between bodies, just create clones while killing the previous conscience
its basically the “if i teleport do i die and a clone of mine is built in another place? who keeps the consciousness?” dilema but in a digital setting

4 Likes

And that’s why I’ve gone to efforts to draw more earthies! Though I do have an alicorn in the works… :sweat:

4 Likes

This. This shit right here is literally what I have nightmares abt…
If my brain gets scanned and put into a robot/new body. Is that me? as I am now? or a copy and I just die.

On the other hand, if it IS me… What if there are now multiples of myself, do I experience several consciouses(?) at once?

: (

5 Likes

Ah SOMA, that game still gives me both the heebies and the jeebies.

Actually drew some of the ideas for Gerard the Smarty from that game. Decided to go with a more Chappie like mind transference instead to save on nightmares…:sweat:

Great job as always Booperino! :grin:

And remember Toy Fixer, if you dot want to deal with the SOMA paradox, go 80’s.

FULL CONVERSION CYBORG, BRAIN IN A JAR IN A ROBOT BODY! WOOOO!

4 Likes

Not enough people talk about SOMA
Exceptional story

2 Likes

AAAAND HE POOPED ON THE SINK

Which is a good sign, duh.

1 Like

Love this the poor thing get to be saved and adopted, seriously i dunno that person giving the gift think the girl would like it? :man_facepalming: Unless the girl is an abuser but its not.

2 Likes

I’m so happy to see this, I was thinking the exact same thing. I get a grin out of abusing terrible awful fluffies, but so many are sweet and sad and I just want to hug them.

1 Like

That’s a very good comic! I really liked it, I wonder if there will be a sequel to it!

1 Like

This warms my heart! Makes me wonder what other classic abuse tropes could be given a hugbox twist. Fluffy wipes? Foals as drugs?

2 Likes

This… this is the shit I like.
As much as I like to explore dark concepts, I’m also just a sad sack of flour who likes to see things turn out well for people and things that didn’t deserve harm. Satisfies my natural want for fairness and whatever, when things often aren’t fair in the world, and art is an escape.

2 Likes

Didn’t @Moesius do a drawing what if a poopie fluffy liked giving licky-cleanies? Thus enjoyed giving analingus?

Don’t think that’s hugbox though…

Gee, that’s a hard one @Foxhoarder. I’m not sure how you could make fluffy wipes into a hugbox without getting really weird about it. Maybe if they go stall to stall offering wipes or responding to “or of toilet paper” cries for help?

1 Like

Best I can think of to keep things hugbox is a pillowfluff in a nestie on a lazy-susan. One section to use the litterbox, adjacent section with a moist towel the pillowfluff can wiggle its rump against. Then of course sections for food, toys, tv, interaction.

1 Like

Maybe someone enters a Heaven House bathroom like he’s about to take a huge dump, much to the wiping fluffies horror. However, he turns out to be constipated, and while waiting to drop his load he chats and plays with the fluffies until he grows too attached to use them for their intended purpose anymore.

3 Likes

Also, since this came out today and it is birthday related I am being emotionally invested into the well-being of this little guy.

2 Likes

This…this is honestly how I imagine you at work doing fluffy sketches.

2 Likes

i have been told several times im awfully fast with work oxo’

4 Likes

Awfully fast?! Understatement of the century! Your like the Artist-kun of hugbox endings!

Bah, awfully fast indeed! :triumph: :grin:

2 Likes