Happy Birthday Lil Guy (by Booperino)

Party foals as a concept is as hearbreaking as other “stuff but with foal” ideas.
So like usual my brain goes “ok now make it wholesome >:3” so here we have Lil Guy, the ex-party foal!

**i made it have a normal tail in the second page by mistake. rip. they grow up so fast :stuck_out_tongue:

73 Likes

Poor guy got tricked… caveat emptor, my dude.

11 Likes

had to google cause i didnt know it meant buyers beware rip

8 Likes

That’s great because I couldn’t remember it and had to look it up to! X3

4 Likes

I’ve had similar thoughts on the disposable fluffy items.
While I find their existence fascinating, the old softy in me liked the idea of one being saved like this. :heart:

8 Likes

seems wasteful to party foal an alicorn. . .

Maybe alicorn versions are a premium?

7 Likes

yeah it’s what i was thinking, he bought a candle to be super special for the gfs cake so he went for the most premium kind

6 Likes

Judging by stories and art I think they’re actually a dime a dozen, more common than Earthies :wink:

4 Likes

wonder if someone in this community will be crazy enough to comb through tons of work to get an average of types of fluffy used in arts :thinking:

7 Likes

Also thanks for scratching my party foal itch. :slight_smile:

Was thinking about them after my brain went to ‘cupcakes’ after Larurs muffin work.

~Put a pack of party foals out on a tray of fluffin cupcakes and come back unrehersed birthday song~

3 Likes

I actually felt like drawing it after you commented on Party Foal wants nummies and leggies (artist: Ponygirl) and it bumped back to the main page
Which make me go “aww poor guy, would be nice if some other party foal had a chance in life, if only i knew a hugboxer artist who does these kinda wish fullfilment stories” but since i know none i drew it myself :V

7 Likes

~Booperino picks up pencil/stylist tool~
fine

5 Likes

(It’s fine, i know a guy)

I wonder who she means… Do you have any idea Toyfixer?

4 Likes

Me: thinks of fluffys

6 Likes

You have a very unique habit of putting really brutal content in very uplifting stories.

Also, with his personality and interests, I wonder how long Fixer can be satisfied simply helping dismembered fluffies get back to normal. I could see him getting bored and going full on mad scientist. Why have regular boring fluffy legs when you can have telescopic spider legs or rocket legs!

5 Likes

Thats why it’s good snakefood is there to reign him in from doing dumb science, like the speedrun strip lol
And if he did do these kinda crazy mods he would make them reversable lol

5 Likes

But, THE FLESH IS WEAK.

2 Likes

Good thing we have weirdbox to explore these types of scenario

6 Likes

“Fwom dah moment fwuffy undewstood dah weakness of dah fwuff, it disgusted fwuffy. Fwuffy cwabed dah stwengff an’ cewtainty of steew.”

5 Likes

“hey snake, what if i made a robot body and transfered a fluffy mind to it”
“snae seesies SOMA wets pway. Bad Ideasies”
“kay, i’ll stick to cyborgs”

7 Likes