Party Foal wants nummies and leggies (artist: Ponygirl)

From gayroomate’s voiceover of the Party Foals comic, I decided to jump in and make a party foal fanart too!
I might do a sequel to it, but I can’t decide if going for a bad ending or a good one. Let me know in the comments!

98 Likes

Man that’s the most cruel thing you can do to a fluffy foal.

I need MOAR

16 Likes

It’s all fun and games until the foal pisses on the cake.

10 Likes

LOVELY

6 Likes

Considering the dialogue going on I would lean into it not having a good ending.

9 Likes

Did you forget that all of their unnecessary holes are glued shut?

9 Likes

yes

there is always a chance some forgot to.

8 Likes

MOAR INCOMINGGGGGGG

4 Likes

YES!

3 Likes

According to the original comic, the foal cannot pee or poo because they get sealed and cleaned during processing. So yeah, the only fluffy fluird you might taste is fluffy foal tears! :joy:

6 Likes

:0 Didn’t considerated that tho. Imagine that the butthole of foal isn’t sealed well and the sanificating fluid enters in it when the foal is cleaned!
Painfully wonderful!

5 Likes

Ah, the little bit of saltiness from the tears is exquisite.

5 Likes

Nice one. Glad to see the party faol idea still floating about.

5 Likes

Damn your arstyle is good, can’t place my finger on what it reminds me of though.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

But let us remember RQ’s amazing concept and comment. While my voiceovers make things more accessible, I’m not the mastermind behind any of these amazing comics.

7 Likes

That could be the point, actually. In @FluffiesAreFood stories fluffy tears are used as a flavoring ingredient. Abusing the foal would not only serve as enjoyment for the diner, but also have the practical purpose of adding some additional flavor to your meal.

4 Likes

There’s a lawsuit waiting to happen!

2 Likes

Delicious! I always lean toward a bad ending, for the foal atleast!

3 Likes

Babbeh is whining about needing nummies when it should be able to see and smell that it’s standing on the bestest sweetie nummies! I imagine that they’re supposed to be up high enough for the cake to be juuuuust out of reach (don’t remember if that was addressed in the original comic), but either way, if it tries to go for a bite, you get the satisfaction if giving it a good hard nose flick! :smile:

4 Likes