Party Foal wants nummies and leggies (artist: Ponygirl)

There would most likely be a bad ending. But I think a party foal story with a good ending would be interesting.

4 Likes

You’re right! In the comic it was mentioned that horizontal foals are close enough to smell the desert, but still too far away from tasting it. It makes the tears even more full of pain!

More fluffy pain=more deliciousness

3 Likes

Wait…would an abuse ending be considered bad or good?

3 Likes

Well, as a measurement of what a good or bad end is, I go with the fluffy’s point of view.

Does the fluffy end up in a new home despite the damage it has endured until now? Then it’s a good ending. Does the ending shows the fluffy die or suffer moments before death? That’s a bad ending.

2 Likes

Hee hee hee! Thanks for making this! I was hoping it would catch on!

3 Likes

Im having trouble finding the party foal/fluffy comic with the ‘horizontal models’ that can see and smell the cake.

Know it’s a different artist…

Anyone got a link?

1 Like

I can’t find it either, I would like to read it again

Update: I found the Reddit link! Reddit - Dive into anything

1 Like

Thanks, needed to meme a friend bitching about their job.

1 Like

Lol, you’re welcome

1 Like

Figures I find it in 15 seconds after I wonder~ ‘Can I google this?’. xD

I probably should have asked myself ‘should I google this’

1 Like

HAHAHAHSHAHHAH

1 Like

I always wished the Party-Foals came with some sort of Pyrotechnic element, like Sparklers or FireCrackers or even just a Confetti Popper. It would really add some Pizzazz and make there be less to throw away. O.o

1 Like

Those would need stronger glue in the poopie place, the pyrotechnical accessory might give scaredy poopies and break through normal sealing

1 Like

I was thinking the FireCracker could be used as the Cork, glued into the Foal, and a capsule of confetti could be added in first, so after you finish your Cake you light the fuse and POP! Foal Confetti everywhere. Its colorful and completely biodegradable. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a nice idea! Just put it away from candles, it’s a fire (and bio) hazard!

1 Like

So are the majority of the Chinese made cake decorations we buy at the store today O.o

1 Like

Logically there’s no way this little guy can have a happy ending, but I want to see it anyway.

1 Like

. . .Ever since Larur’s muffin i was trying to imagine how Party foals might interact being placed on a bread fluffy desert of some kind. . .

Admittidly I was thinking of the other style~ cant remember the comic it came from.

2 Likes

What about snot? When human kids cry their noses run and if you glue those up it can’t breathe, which sorta spoils the idea.