Happy birthday to me 🎂 (MunchieCookie)

Cookie’s pov:

Ah birthday's, one of many things that someone always waits for in life! But for some it's scary because of how much time passed and how much older they're getting. I happen to right now have mixed emotions about this one celebration as years go by... I'm finally 19 years old which makes me hella scared. What should I do? I Wanna celebrate my birthday but everyone in my family so far isn't interested. So far my little brother hugged me and told me happy birthday which made me happy so far. So now I'm just gonna take a walk and let my little bro hang with the fluffies at home, I'm gonna go take a walk in the forest.

“Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday dear Cookie. Happy birth-” “It’s nice wady’s biwthday?” My little song was cut short by the voice of a fluffy who happened to come out of the bushes.
“Happy biwthday nice wady!” A winged mare with a peach pink coat and a light violet blue mane said with her little wings flapping. Not to forget this mare had hazel eyes.

Don’t know why but my fluffy killie senses were going up. But they went back down as she called out to her babies about my birthday and they all brought a few barriers or acorns as gifts.
“Happy biwthday nice wady!” They all said with a bright smile while wagging those little tails of theirs! God! Why do I still have such a big heart?! Why do I feel like crying now?!

“Nice wady hab saddie wawas? it’s otay’, nu nee’ to be saddies nice wady.” The mare said as her children hugged my leg to calm me down. I’m guessing she had a second bach of babies, because the two hugging me were almost as big as she was. One was a Earthie mare that was pink like her own mother and had a grown milk chocolate like color hair, she also had her mother’s eyes. The second one was a male Alicorn with a violet gray fur coat and a lime green mane.

I wiped my eyes as my lips tremble a bit, but I try shrugging it off as I chuckle. “Nah, I’m okay! Just got something in my eyes is all. Thanks for the gifts but are you sure? Don’t you need them for food?” I asked them while the Choco strawberry mare smiled kindly and waved her left hoof as if she’s saying it’s no big deal.

“It’s otay’ nice wady, it’s wawm time dis yeaw! su dewe’s pwenty of nummies to find! daddeh an’ touchie fwiends am wookin’ fo’ nummies wite nao.” She said with a big smile.

“Ah I see, so you’re part of a herd? I’m guessing your daddeh, is the Smarty? Is he a good Smarty of bad Smarty?” I asked as I make my ducky lips out of habit.

“Daddeh am bestes’ smawty ebew! fwuffy pointy wingie fwuffie wike Tawt! wite Cocobewwy?” The lime mane alicorn said with a big smile, looks like they have names.

“Ah I see, he must be really tough if you think highly of him I assume?” I asked as I sat down on the ground at this point to talk to him, I already put their offerings into my jacket pocket.

“Daddeh am stwong an’ bwabe! fwuffy awways thinks about dah hewd fiwst! one day fwuffy’ww be just wike him!” Tart said with a determined smile as his mom, sissie and young siblings cheer for him.

This must be a nice enough herd if even the bad color foals were feed well. That’s nice to know there’s still good fluffies out there. I couldn’t help but smile at the fact on how they had a great father figure to look up to, would’ve wished to have someone like that. But wait, I have my mom and my godfather is here for my birthday…
“Say… Do you guys ever fight?” I ask as they look at me before chuckling.

“Of couwse! famiwy awways fites sometimes, buh we awways fowgibe each 'cos in dah end we’ww awways be famiwy. As wong as we choose to be togethah.” The Mummeh fluffy said as she snuggles her little foals. At that moment I can’t help but feel like I got therapy all over again. Such a sweet family… Family…

“Ah shit!” I quickly got up and startled the family a bit. “Oh sorry! You guys just made me realize the most important thing to me, thank you! I have to go and thanks again for the gifts! Stay safe!” I said as I run off as the fluffies wave good bye.

“Bye bye nice wady! happy biwthday!” They say as I run out the forest and back to my backyard, yes my backyard has a forest, good thing my back yard has a fence. I jumped over the fence and saw my brother in the playpen area with the fluffies I breed. But then I saw my family at the other side of the yard having a traditional carne asada while having gifts, and cake.

“Happy birthday Cookie!” They said as I stood up straight and look at them in shock before I couldn’t help but cry a bit about this. I wipe my tears and put on a big smile as I laugh.

Family is most important, you never know when you might loose them at some point. It’s best to cherish them while you still can.

Yeah I've been feeling a little down and I thought we wouldn't be celebrating my birthday, but turns out we will. Can't remember the last time I had an actual birthday, I didn't celebrate my quinceanera or my sweet 16 due to issues. Despite all that I still was able to enjoy being with my weird family, my godfather came over to celebrate my birthday and he's so far the only father figure I got in my life. Thanks to those who took the time to read this, I know it's out of my character but I am normally a big softie.
10 Likes

Happy Birthday and nice history :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada:

2 Likes