Happy bucket (KerosineCannibal)

I love me some abuse but not this time. I have a thing for underdogs and victims of bullying. I say spare the little guy! Such a strong will to live.

9 Likes

YO I JUST NOTICED, SHE WAS THE LADY ON BIG FLUFFY BECAUSE OF THAT HEAD COSTUME I SEE

6 Likes

Love this art style. It is adorable.

2 Likes

Great comic Kerosine

2 Likes

This may well be the best artstyle for fluffies I’ve ever seen. The cleaned up fluffies look so huggably soft! :smile:

9 Likes

You’re too kind Foxhoarder! Thank you ^^

1 Like

I fucking love long comics! And your art looks great!

I also dig the “pretty evil girl” theme.

Thrilled to see more from you

5 Likes

I’m out here waiting for part 2.

2 Likes

Lmao I’m working on it. I have several projects I’m working on all at once

4 Likes

can the Scootaloo suit in the closet be considered evidence?

2 Likes

“Bestest mummah” Yep, that’s a paddlin’.

1 Like

i saw the just ignore lol from your page and the black foal looks like flint

I’m agreeing with everyone above me, keep the black foal and raise it for house defense

1 Like

God damn those foals are adorable. Love your designs.

3 Likes

Doesn’t she keep him as seen in the post where it shows everybody’s fluffies they have?

1 Like

What is wrong when they say they are bestest mother? Genuine question

2 Likes

Shhh lol thats spoilers. I have a comic coming soon showing what happens xP

1 Like

She wanted to leave the foal with the black fluff in the rain to die.

In the world of Fluffies, egotistical views like bestest mothers and bestest babies tend to inspire smarty traits in foals. They begin to develop a higher view of themselves compared to others and it cascades from there into full blown smarties that will rape foals, mares, and generally prove to be an annoyance for any house owner. It is why some try to nip that in the bud by saying to their fluffies that there is no “bestest” Fluffy. Or in the case above, just straight up drowning the bitch on the spot with her bestest babies.

2 Likes

apologies fellas, just anxious of ideas