Happy bucket (KerosineCannibal)

306 Likes

It has a strong will to survive and was smart enough to use its mother’s body as a flotation device. I say spare its life and raise it to be happy and healthy.

88 Likes

This is a big yes from me

9 Likes

Wonderful art. I vote on sparing the fluffy and teaching it to hurt ferals. Your art style reminds me of Grim’s but less murky in coloration. Keep up the good work.

31 Likes

Definitely keep. It’s a nice shade of black. You can name it Shadow or Blackie, and breed it when it gets older.

21 Likes

Keep him alive

8 Likes

when they called the black one a ‘poopie’ I thought “You should be very concerned if your poop is black…”

Also post sink I was thinking ‘Man that poor black foals in danger with nothing to support him.’ as he teetered front hooves on the collar of her shirt.

11 Likes

Great style. Plus, your fluffies are very lovely.

1 Like

This is… interresting >:) hehehehe

1 Like

I’d keep that baby alive and help its new mummah in her cruelty to other fluffies maybe?

7 Likes

I honestly missed the ‘shadow’ foal until the “We cant forget this baby!” panel.

Lovely shading.

4 Likes

I like Abuse very much, but even I think the black one needs a good home

6 Likes

Oh man, thank you! I love grims work so to be compared to him is an amazing compliment. It was actually grims comics that inspired me to start creating. The lack of shading is cuz I’m lazy lmao and it often takes me too long to finish my art anyway so if I added shading on top of that, ugh I’d never finish lol

3 Likes

Fantastic art and concept. Also, I’d say keep the foal. I think it could grow to help you ensnare other fluffies.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie I would have totally bought the mommy fluffy as a breeder. Trash the babes tho, no idea what shit made those.

1 Like

The eyes remind me of some kind of toy… furbies maybe? I like it though, goes with the fact that fluffies are biotoys. Also, I can imagine the “bad” baby probably survived because the mother would have cradled the other foals, thus holding them under the water while the black one just climbed on its momma for attention.

7 Likes

Hmm… You know, I clicked on this without reading the tags, so I have to say, the happy bucket was a pleasant surprise and a hearty kek.

3 Likes

Agreed!

Also, I’m loving this art style

4 Likes

Why does the fluffy look constantly high?

3 Likes

top 10 anime betrayals

4 Likes