Happy Late HotDog Day (By Larur)

I saw this a little bit late
But anyway I just wanted to make a quick drawing of this thing!

Hope you like it, mate
XD

40 Likes

Nearly had a heart attack of joy. :slight_smile:

XD This is halfway close enough to what I was picturing as a potential commission for next year that I have to say it.

It was a bread fluffy bun (leaning more towards half the head on one side and half the head on the other side of the hotdog split but conjoined twins seemed cute too) carrying a pillowed fluffy (maybe recently seared on the grill) towards an open maw.

The bread fluffy naturally wants to be eaten so being derped from being split they see no problem with it, but the meat is fearful and trying to convince the bun not to go.

3 Likes

I debated this in my head, but i’d probably eat this guy ass (hot dog end) first.

Wonder if they squirt chili in lieu of poop?

2 Likes

haha that would be cool
Imagine they have a chili stuffed sausage

2 Likes

Ooh. Or maybe different fillings. Jalapeno cheddar fluffy would be good.

2 Likes

xD

Smarty dawgs - “Yeah 'ou wick youw wips cwean of smawty dogs fiwwings, thats a gud customah. Nao that 'ou am cwean again, put smawties pwump wump in 'ou mouff.” ~moan of ectasy as their backside is severed by the gnashing teeth of the consumer as filling leaks out slowly to the panicked licks and sips of the customer~

“Customew, 'ou am su bowd. Smawty dawg wanted to gib 'ou some mowe fiwwings fiwst buh ~ smawty dawg undewstand. Must be hawd to wesist dis fwabow.” They wiggle their chewed end proactively as if inviting you to continue eating.

3 Likes

& then, it is but a matter of waiting until the eggs hatch.

2 Likes
2 Likes

…Now im trying to remember that piece where the fluffies are growing out of the persons back…

2 Likes

Oh that Rescue9 draw

2 Likes

Yeppers.

2 Likes

Is his hair well coifed mustard, or a well formed dollop of nacho cheese?

1 Like

I’d say its mustard
But now I must draw one with nachos cheese

1 Like

The shading is really nice here

1 Like

…, but that doesn’t answer HOW.

3 Likes

I don’t know I wanna eat this. Why knows what disease it has.

2 Likes

They’re only riddled with fluffy-sites… And high levels of nitrates.

1 Like