Hard choices (underbear)

Mummah has to choose

60 Likes

She shall raise the child herself, and she shall be fed special kibble with extra vitamins to help her baby develop. Also send the foal to a daycare for Special Babies that helps them become normal

7 Likes

Might as well give the blue foal to someone else that’ll hopefully take care of them. Or give them a quick end.

4 Likes

oh is sbs baby?as long as he can use the litter i have no problem with it

3 Likes

Sell it at a mark up to an abuser. Get a little back from the defect.

5 Likes

Mom’s got intelligent eyes. Maybe she’s the secret to figuring out how to fix these disabled fucks.

6 Likes

Lobotomy will do the opposite of what it usually does. That’d be hilarious

3 Likes

Now this is getting interesting.

I wonder how an SBS would behave fully grown and other flullies reactions to it.

2 Likes

Send him to a capable, caring home for his own good. Hugbox for babbeh, sadbox for Mummah.

1 Like

send the foal to a daycare for Special Babies that helps them become normal

This sounds like you’re talking about Fluffy Applied Behaviour Analysis, which is essentially conversion therapy for autism. It’s all bullshit and doesn’t work, but applying it as an abuse tactic for SBS foals could be interesting.

3 Likes

Sweet, here’s $10

She looks so jaded with it.

Just throwing it in the rubbish and try again

I’ll take him!

Probably ten times more than what he would have done with that snake food.

1 Like

But sbs is so much fun to torture

1 Like

Looool. That just reminds me of work.

Kid: /has behavioral issues or is neurodivergent
Behaviorist: HAvE yOU tRIeD a ReWArD TRaCKEr??

The fact that the pink baby isn’t even paying attention to this difficult choice and is more interested in playing with a ball bodes very poorly for this ‘family’.
If you ask me, I’d say the happy ending would be to give pink away and keep blue.