Harley Fluff! [By LizzyHp]

Not sure if this counts as a crossover, since it could either be a weird fluffy version of Harley Quinn or just a fluffy dyed to fit her look, either way I decided to draw it in my spare time!

Untitled1278_20240202094728

The more I think about it the more I imagine some random fluffy owner dyeing and bleaching fluffies trying to get them to look like their favorite movie characters-

Anywho, I may draw my other favorites some other time! (maybe)

43 Likes

Chunky with hairstyle. Beautiful<3

1 Like

For some reason, this really made me want ice cream. Like cotton candy ice cream

2 Likes

I’m taking that as a massive complement!

Cute , feel like she should be a bit of a dumptruck
Super cute

1 Like

Shee looks soooo cute <3

1 Like

those teeny widdle hoofsies def remind me of my own style heehee

she’s so shaped i love it :heart: i wanna squish her through my fingers like a twinkie

2 Likes

Would be something fluffanciers do.
Is her Daddeh an Abuser? That would fit the character, as well.

1 Like

Extremely cute!

1 Like

OMG! I love your artstyle so much I take that as a massive compliment!! Normally I draw fluffys REALLLY chunky, I just kinda wanted to do something differently for her

1 Like

Maybe… I don’t think he’d be an outward abuser since well, if she looks all messed up then she won’t look like Harley anymore!

Maybe absuer in the way of not caring about what it takes to make them fit the character they want and somewhat harsh tendencies

2 Likes

She would look like HQ after the Joker has abused her? :clown_face: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

You have a point,