Hasbio Catalogue 2 - A InfraredTurbine & RandomAirPeople work (Infraredturbine/RandomAirPeople/community)

absolutely poggers

3 Likes

Man i thought about submitting a spray that caused instant fluff fur loss but these pills are funny too. Smarty invades your yard on a cold day? Toss him a treat and wait lol. My spray idea was going to be like bear mace except for total hair loss. Mumma not treating all babies equal, spray all of them till they get fed equally. Might try to send it for the next catalog

3 Likes

Oh my! This is amazing. So much detail. Wonderful job Infraredturbine and of course everyone who helped, Great work!

1 Like

I love this! You made my little Yeti so cute with his milky places! This was very worth the wait to see. (I’m PupHadrian)

1 Like

Go ahead! I’d love to see/read whatever you do with it.

2 Likes

It reminds me of the an old Bloom County comic from the 80’s? 90’s? Someone was wearing “the baby bonder,” kind of like the teat simulator but for human babies.

The joke was it was super absurd but a real item.

2 Likes

Astonishing. Your magnum opus. Very well done, guys.

2 Likes

$ 399.99 for legs?!!

I rather use sticks and mud…

2 Likes

Welp, I don’t see the advantages of a triangle-shaped container over the regular cylindrical can…
Is this a “New Coke” thing?

2 Likes

Top shelf

1 Like

Easier to stack.
Takes up less space, so you can ship more product in one go.

1 Like

But it seems you can only place them with one edge pointing upwards. Stacking them seems impractical when half of the foals are stuck in a crevice.

1 Like

Cans are pretty hard to stack too
Or it could be that the triangles take up less space in a crate or machine.

3 Likes

Everyone, I’m glad that you all have enjoyed it! It took a lot of effort (primarily on Turbine’s part) but I’m glad to see it come to fruition. This round of Hasbio catalogue was specifically designed to see if there would be enough community support to make this a potentially, reoccurring community project. It turned out better than I hoped and I am glad everyone is enjoying it.

I submitted five ideas for it myself:

• The Foal-in-a-Triangle
  • The FIAT machine
  • The Sea-Fluff Habitat (64 bit console level edition)
  • The Cyber-Fluff limbs
  • The Cyber-Fluff battle limbs.

If anyone has specific questions about these items, please feel free to contact me.

Here are some fun tidbits about this project:

• The SIMP bot’s beta design ended up being unnervingly cursed, so it was redesigned. A fun shit post was made of it which may be posted at a later date.

• The name of the Slomyalon as a product was actually an accident. I had misread the content details when writing the product, I didn’t realize it was someone’s username. However it ended up fitting perfectly for a fantasy world setting, so my mistake ended up as a happy accident.

• The Hasbio Novous-Fluff, is actually a knock off of a knock off. Based on the concept of a Ptera-Fluff, its kind of a corporate espionage inception.

• The Cthulu “product” of the weirdbox section was a complete surprise for me, Turbine believed it would be hilarious and really sell the weird aspect of it.

Anyway, I am glad you all enjoyed it so much! If you had ideas that you weren’t able to submit in this cycle, there is a very strong chance another one will populate around the Holiday season. Thank you for your viewership!

5 Likes

All ideas in this catalogue are meant and encouraged for community use. It is best however, to discuss details with the original creator, as they may have more detailed info about the product in general. I just write the sales ads for them lol.

3 Likes

Fluffy Gaming System

Eyyy. I’ve got something like that. The GameFluff.

3 Likes

I can definitely see myself using one or two products from the catalogue. I’ve had similar ideas, but knowing that there’s an “official” source I can cite just makes it easier, really, haha.

2 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

Definitely feel free too, its all for the community. If you have any product or service ideas yourself, consider being a part of the next one.

3 Likes

The wait was worth it! It’s great

2 Likes