Hasbio Catalogue 2 - A InfraredTurbine & RandomAirPeople work (Infraredturbine/RandomAirPeople/community)

That suit… if fluffies eisted I knew that would be a thing…

3 Likes

Very happy to see a fluffy console war starting! :wink:

4 Likes

for some reason, i want to see S.I.M.P. bot abuse, it resembles too much like a real foal and i want to see how different they tear

4 Likes

@infraredturbine ey mr turbine, may i use the S.I.M.P. bot in a comic

4 Likes

Sure, but don’t forget to give the credits linking it to the catalogue please
btw the creator of this amazing idea was @Lothmar
:smiley:

2 Likes

Sure thing my friend. Feel free to also use any of our lovely accessories such as the milk tank storage pillow. Just set your simps on the dock and the milk flows from internal storage to external as drunk.

Me noticing this a few minutes after posting:

XD I completely misjudged intention.

2 Likes

Funny fact: while working on the catalogue, this cursed drawing of it happened, and now randomAirPeople can’t sleep because of this nightmare:

9 Likes

Ah Geeze, the face joint gel packs must have punctured.
The price we pay for fluid motion and relative realism, what with the red dyed gel. ~Chuckle~

3 Likes

Who made what?

1 Like

Fooken Five Nights at Freddy looking ass robot.

3 Likes

thanks, lol

2 Likes

what unholy being is that

4 Likes

There is another variant where it overloaded with milk, and the milk leaks where the “Blood is”. Its overall a fantastic design, one of my favorites to write about.

2 Likes

Personally I contributed:
Foal-in-a-Triangle
FIAT Machine
Cyber-Fluff limbs
Cyber Fluff Battle Limbs
Sea Fluff Habitats.

I think that we’re going to do a featured product for future magazines, like the FIAT; if everyone liked the general format.

3 Likes

…which sometimes goes

3 Likes

“Mother, why do you forsake me. I demand Nourishment from thy Teat”

5 Likes

game console and the essence of speed
i think i needed to describe the latter a bit more thoughtfully, since it doesn’t state clearly that it is supposed to turn the stumps into some kind of transmission, creating a literal small living car.

2 Likes

More so we just didn’t have enough room to write it. I was limited to about 100 words per entry for formatting.

3 Likes

well fair enough. making it so confusing is on me

3 Likes

Fluffy VR Connect for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes