Hasbio defects: Foal heat regulated mummah plush bed (InfraredTurbine)

working as intended

2 Likes

No smoke detector in the room? Man owners just go sound asleep and go cry their eyes out in the morning :joy:

5 Likes

Can you imagine the smell?

5 Likes

Hasbio can create sentient(?) life capable of understanding and reciprocate human speech but cannot make a fluffy-proof milkbag

5 Likes

Burn babbehs, burn!

2 Likes

Toasty little babbehs! :3 What cute idea in theory and horrific one in practice!

1 Like

Fantastic concept and execution, both figuratively and literally!

1 Like

Well, that’s horrendous. Great work!!

1 Like

absolutly yes :melting_face:

1 Like

Are you sure this wasn’t halfway intentionally made this way?

1 Like

Damn this is such a great idea, defective products harming innocent fluffies, I am curious as to what the aftermath would be like

3 Likes

WHAT HORROR

… to think that the humans in the house could get hurt, or at least have severe smoke damage in their home!

3 Likes

god i hope you do one of these with the SIMP bot from catalogue 2

1 Like

“What the hell is wrong with all these heated combination milkbag and mother plush failures we keep getting Jackson?”

“Well sir, while it is more than sufficient to raise a foal, we didn’t do enough stress testing that was realistic to actual fluffy use. From the malfunctioning units we’ve seen, it seems that the ventilation we built in to disperse heat gets clogged up with foal feces and once that gets in, it allows bits of hair the fluffies shed and any dust or debris to also get in to further damage the vents. It seems that the smell of the foal feces is overpowered by the usual stink fluffies have, or that foals don’t have strong enough smelling feces, meaning that unless an owner is paying specific attention to the product, the ventilation problem is allowed to grow out of control until it ends up catching fire.”

“Goddamn it. How is this gonna impact those lawsuits that have been filed?”

“Honestly? Considering where we make our product, and our oft ignored user agreements, it shouldn’t be too bad.”

“Shit. At least it ain’t too costly. Looks like nothing much was lost then.”

3 Likes

The Christmas Incident (FB ID: 15237) (by: Thrash) Like this?

We need a bad product ideas tag, too. XD

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

The ending of “Mummah’s song” was beautiful, I imagine the sound going to hell, little by little, while a piece of cheap metal from the ear of the device falls on the last baby, bursting its eyeballs, nostrils and the palate, while little bubbles arise. :smiling_imp:

(google translate) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

141 likes in 3 days
I’m impressed, being super honest with ya o_o
Depresso is impressed as well, he didn’t expect you guys to like it that much xD

2 Likes

I love how they’re stupid enough to go to the boiling hot nipples and drink the lava milk… real nice touch!

3 Likes

And THIS is coming from the user with a Ford Pinto for their profile pic, so you better listen to them!! :glee:

1 Like