Hasbio Offers for Christmas (cmss for RandomAirPeople) - (InfraredTurbine)

Commissioned for @anon68543914, Thanks! :slight_smile:
some hugbox to end/start your day well :3

For commissions, illustrations and those ideas you wanna see hit the paper, let’s talk about it :slight_smile:

90 Likes

I like how the formula is almost twice as expensive as the fluffy.

17 Likes

This makes me really nostalgic for some reason. My first time reading about fluffies, curling up all cozy, probably winter around this time, was the comfiest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I wish I could buy these little fuckers IRL and hang them like ornaments from my Christmas tree balls first. Nice work.

11 Likes

The one on the left looks mighty full of those mint milkies! Seems like the perfect time to give him stompies.

6 Likes

thank you :3
I always feel nostalgic around this time too
everything look magical for some reason
until January 1st
it seems that all that magic basically dies out of nowhere, but while it doesn’t come, let’s enjoy it! ;D

4 Likes

Aww those foals are adorable :heart:

I’ll wait until the after the holiday markdown though lol

4 Likes

Super pathetic little foals are pretty darn cute when they aren’t being used as vehicles for super grim and depressing content. They can just be cute.

3 Likes

They may not get marked down if Hasbio has no replacement for them after the holiday season. They were going to do a special MLK Jr day color foal, but they did some focus groups and determined that would not go over well.

5 Likes

I really appreciate how Turbine hugbox still brings forth abusive thoughts from other people. It’s not just me.

6 Likes

They are so cute! Wow those special formula is :flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks dude! It came out awesome.

3 Likes

Thirty hundred dollars is a little much.

1 Like

Its only 30$

2 Likes

i could just adopt random shelter fluffys in similar colors BUT might as well cash in the 30 before someone buys them to use as tree decoration

2 Likes

Iunno~ that’s definetly a , not a .

cough per foal. (according to turbine on reddit)

1 Like

yes, it’s 30 per foal

1 Like

Depending on the region of the world the , is used in place of the period sometimes.

When I cmssed it. It was supposed to be 29.99 lol.

Premium priced

2 Likes

Neat. :slight_smile:

learned something new.

1 Like

Though in this case it’s just a print error lmao.

1 Like

3 Likes