Hasbio store - Litterpals section (InfraredTurbine)

Just a random dawn sketch

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

85 Likes

damn, they reall leave them with no barrier inbetween em?! Dog that’s how you get Shit-Rats tossing eachother off the side!

11 Likes

It’s odd seeing the litterpal headcannon evolve from “looked down upon abuse tool” to “marketable commodity”. I definitely know even if I was a fluffy owner I’d never even enter that part of the store. Great art as always though!

11 Likes

Poor guys. They just want to be loved!

5 Likes

willy-wonka

4 Likes

One Question, they are shit colors or smarts ?

2 Likes

Everything you want

1 Like

Well its better than not selling any smarty poopie or bad mummah fluffy
You gotta find a way to getting rid of those and litter pal or enfie pal are the best ways for still make money out of them

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Minimum wage employee comes by to wipe the tears off the shelf every hour

4 Likes

the thing whit the litter pals is that they just make sense if you have multiple fluffies,it would be easier cleaning the shit of one fluffy instead of four i get that,you also have a perfect example of what is gonna happen to bad fluffys right there 24/7 whit you

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Even one fluffy alone would fill an entire room with poop in 2 days and the litter pal cleans automatically the poop so you dokt have to worry about buying paper litter sand or bags for the poops so its a more economic way

1 Like

Oh shit, the Hasbio store sells turbines now?

Guess I’ll have to pay them a visit then.

1 Like

Super turbine noise maker hasbio premium deluxe tm
the best to make scary noises when your fluffies won’t behave

2 Likes

Fits the theme of rampant commercialization and absolute loss of individual value
It probably has its place in a few “saved” hugbox stories

3 Likes

He didnt even get to work a good honest days work without throwing out the old wandiewandiewandiewandie nonsence.

well if he aint numming, best just turn him round and just make him a enfie-pal, we dont do waste here :shrug:

2 Likes

I’d headcanon that reputable stores go with smarties, but there are some who go with ugly colors or ones that just piss the owner off.

4 Likes

Not allowed

NEW FROM MEGA BIOKS: ULTRAVIOLET TURBOPROPS