Hasbio Universal Donor Medical Live Blood Bags (Pastry_Knight)

I see someone’s heard of pig organ donors IRL. Not the pony pig rabbit duck squirrel sloth abominations against biological and medical science, everywhere.

Meh, fantasy story, so we can suspend our disbelief and assume they made the proteins compatible enough not to kill, maim, or mutate us into anthro fluffs.

Hey, at least I can donate to the fluffy! Not that that would happen in a million years. Gotta save this blue blood for some fool falling off his motorcycle or something.

I think no matter how muted or pillowed or disguised in a cardboard box they are, would anyone be happy to know there’s a fluffy pony there. I mean, realistically, it’s disturbing as hell. :facepalm: You know, in the I’m not a real life vampire sort of way. Or alternatively, you hate them enough to be disgusted.

1 Like

The size is an issue. Now if you were to bring in the dreaded A word? Then transplant organs could be a thing.

1 Like

I was wondering myself. If there able to make life as in fluffies. Then whats to stop man kind making other things like organs for transplants.

its not the same without a fluffy having to suffer for it,

3 Likes

Cloning should be a bigger thing since sheep Dolly.

lo unico que va a producir en los pacientes es bajarle su esperanza de vida