Hasbio Universal Donor Medical Live Blood Bags (Pastry_Knight)

The advent of fluffies was a milestone in humanities medical prowess and it opened the floodgates to further development, a major logistical and financial cost were born by medical facilities blood supplies, keeping donations high and keeping that which was donated usable were a constant battle.

Hasbio gene spliced a line of fluffies that produced human O+ blood, this meant that rather than maintaining expensive blood storage facilities far cheaper facilities could be used to stockpile live bloodbags which could be harvested slowly to supply a hospital or if the need arose the fluffy could be used to provide the freshest blood possible if a patient required it.

71 Likes

I wouId not trust synthetic bIood especiaIIy after Iockdown shenanigans.

PurebIoods stand proud!

23 Likes

I swear I would become a Jehovah’s Witness so fast if a hospital tried to give me fluffy blood.

27 Likes

Just got to make sure you don’t get any diseases

3 Likes

Those fluffies (in general) are probably riddled with every illness known to man and beast alike!

3 Likes

I would probably accept it, if only to extend my time… and after it’s been out in the market for half a decade. lol

4 Likes

I would take my chances with an IV bag filled with tomato soup

12 Likes

Dying is a great option or at least they tell me I was an acorn xD

1 Like

Typical fluffy being useless, the universal donor is O-, this one cannot hive blood to Rh- people.

9 Likes

fuck, i thought it was O+ not -

1 Like

If I die, I’m gonna die historic on the fury road

2 Likes

Abusing fluffies because they removed the option for me to donate blood and plasma for money.

At least sperm donors are still a thing

5 Likes

Im tired asf (only had like 4 hours sleep tops) i feel exactly like that (not so) fluffy XD

Negs can give to posis posis can’t give to negs. That’s why ab positive blood is best used on a horror set.

1 Like

12 Likes

I wonder if that would work for organ transplants as well, at least temporarily until a human organ becomes available.

1 Like

At this point just clone the organ instead of making a compatible temporary heart…

But them again, double profit.

i don’t understand the assertion im seeing that a hospital would be using off the street fluffies for this and not buying specially bred ones direct from hasbio and (in the US at least) charging 8700 times the cost per liter of blood pumped in… and using a system to prevent contamination so they could just reusue it after giving it some orange juice.

like, thats the real objection i have, like why the fuck am i paying 8700 dollars per liter of blood that only cost a buck?

yeah, these are living medical supplies, they make blood that cannot be differentiated from actual human blood, they are well regulated and there is zero chance of ENFLUFFIFICATION complications due to its source.

2 Likes

The main fact that animal blood isn’t good for human bodies. May as well get an injection of bleach in your vines for all its good it’d be.