Hate. Such a wonderful thing. [by Myster-M]

I couldn’t handle it anymore. She had forced me into this. I was her fucking cuckold. She went out and fucked around while I was forced to stay home. Her reasoning and justification “You were deployed and got to see the world while I was stuck home.” Nevermind I feared for my life everyday. Nevermind I spent every single day of those six months with my head on a swivel watching everybody and everything. Anything can go wrong on a Carrier at any time. I lost 2 friends in a fire in the engine room. Saw some Marines get blown to bits. Yeah, I got to go to Bahrain, Dubai, Italy, and Sicily but it wasn’t fucking worth it.

So I had enough. I had made up my mind to leave her. But I was going to burn her world down first. See she has always LOVED animals. And when Fluffies became a thing I bought two of them. A colt and filly. Raised them herself. Except for the feeding, training, and cleaning. Hell I was the one who named them. She sobbed when the courts decided that they weren’t animals. She couldn’t believe that even though they were alive and could talk that they weren’t even considered real. Hence where my hate of hugboxers comes from.

I had planned this for about 2 months. I had paid for them. I paid for their shots. I paid for their care. I even paid for their food. So in the eyes of the law, they were on all accounts my property. Having a couple of friends in the Law business can pay off in great but intangible ways. So after some consultation and a few veiled hints, I set about my plan. First I slowly moved my money into a separate account. Then I got sworn affidavits from her ‘friends” about her activities. You would be surprised how quick people turn on each other when you wave a stack of money in their faces.

I got us a security system with cameras in several rooms. The kitchen, Living room, and our bedroom. Got some nice footage of her adultery. But that isn’t important right now. So after I doubled and tripled checked that my ass was clear, I set about showing her what true evil is.
I came home early. To no surprise she wasn’t there. I think today was supposed to be a gang bang with four black guys. She must have been going out to gather them up.
So I walked in and placed a manilla packet on the dining room table with a post-it note. I wrote Sign these, you cancerous cunt. Went on to the porch and took a deep breath. I was going to hurt her in ways she didn’t think were possible.

I walked into the safe room. Tobais and Bunny. Tobais was a bright green Unicorn with a white mane and white spots. Bunny was a lavender earthie with longer than normal ears and a poofier coat and was very VERY pregnant. This was to be her fourth litter. Due to TObais’s coloring and Bunny’s features each foal sold for a pretty penny. What the soon to be Ex didn’t know was I had squirreled away a couple of them and set them up with a breeder. I got 5 grand for the initial “donation” and got 60% of each foal sold. And as long as the lineage of each foal can be traced back to my “donation” I would continue to get 60%.

Tobais roused from his slumber first. Because of the constant beration of his mate and my wife’s indifference to him the depression mimicked my own. It was plain on his face. He looked up at me and slowly waddled over to me. “Hewwo Daddeh.” He whispered, keeping his voice low so as to not wake Bunny. “Hey bud.” our comisration of our deplorable mates was silent but well understood by the other. I motioned with my head to follow me. We headed for the porch, an air finality about us. I pulled out a chair from the table on the deck. I moved the ottman that Tobais’s used as well and positioned it in front of me. I held out my hand and he used it to clumsy climb up to the top and sat down on his haunches. He watched as I sat down and pulled out my “smewwy fweew gud bawcks”. I packed a bowl and sparked my lighter. I took a long slow hit and held it for a moment. I then blew the smoke into his face. He coughed and then smiled up at me with a dopey smile and relief washed over his face. I reached out and petted his head and scratched his ears. He then let out a big sigh. “Is it twime daddeh?” He asked a bit of fear in his voice. “Soon. Turn around and enjoy the view.” he nodded and quietly turned around. He layed his head and slowly closed his eyes. A small tear fell from his left eye. I comforted him with a few more strokes. A small smile crept across his lips. “Don’t word bud. You won’t have to deal with her anymore.” “Towbaias is happy. Had many babbehs. Even if Bwunny isn’t a gud mummah. Towbaias am happy to have had a daddeh wike yu.” “Yeah. Unlike your mate, you were a good fluffy. And will make sure to give Von stein a good life too.” “Towbaias is glad you sab Won Stien. Him vewwy pwetty.”
‘I have a picture if you would like to see it.”
“Pwease?”
“Sure.” I took out my phone and showed him a picture of a black Alicorn with a long royal purple mane and a white skull shaped spot on his right shoulder. Tobias smiled and let out a few tears. “You ready?” I asked. A gentle nod was my response. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and found the lump at the base of his neck. My fingers quickly found the lump at the base of his neck. He let out a happy sigh and didn’t feel anything as his tiny flame of life was quietly snuffed out. I gave him a few more pets, more for my own comfort then his. After about an hour of letting my own tears flow. I picked up the body and took him out into the backyard. I had a shovel next to the large pine in our backyard. That is where I dug. It was his favorite place to place. Gently I lowered him into his grave. I looked up to the sky and could see clouds coming in. Heavy and dark they hung low. I quickly covered the small body. As I stepped back on to the porch the sky opened up as if Lucifer himself was understanding of my rage and hate and sought to help make it as memorable as possible.

I reentered the house to the cries of “Were dummeh spechul fwend!?” and “Scawy noises! Nu wike! Bad for tummeh babbehs!” Listening to that moronic thing whine brought up the bitter cold hatred that was reserved for my mother’s husband, his daughter, my soon to be Ex, and now this mongoloid bag of bolted together genetics. I pulled my phone from my pocket and connected to my sound system. A few taps opened Spotify. So many metal bands claim to be the heaviest, or the darkest. Nu metal? Nah. Black metal? Nope. Thrash Metal! Wrong again. You see there is a band that doesn’t claim to be any of those things. They just are. A band so dark and heavy that even the lead singer of Cannibal Corpse respects them. The band’s name is Deicide. The lead singer Glen Benton has burned an upside down cross into his forehead multiple times. The only thing that outweighs his seething hatred of mankind is his blistering hatred of Christianity. I reach over and crank the volume all the way to max and hit play on one of my favorite songs, Homage for Satan. The moment the opening guitar riff started I could hear screeching from the safe room. My rage began to build with every note. I gathered up all the aspects of myself that make me a normal person and packed them away. I moved to the door of the safe room. A quiet moment. Only for a beat. I kicked open the door right as Glen’s growling roared through the house.

The dam screeched in fear and tried to run “Nu! No huwt soon-mummah! Pwease munstah!” She stopped and saw me “Daddeh! Scawy munstah wan too huwt Bwunny! Sab pwease!” In a single wide step I was on top of her. “Oh you have no idea.” I said in a voice I could barely recognize as my own. Her legs barely touch the ground limiting her mobility. She looked up at me, her eyes full of fear. “Wha Dad- SCREEEEEE!!!” she was cut off as I brought my boot down on her front left leg, pulverizing the bones and shredding the muscle. She screeched louder and her eyes began to bug out of her head. I ground my boot into the mangle limb. “WAI DADDEH HUWT WEGGIE!? NEED WEGGIE TO HUG BABBEHS!” Lifting my boot I waited for another beat. And then crushed her back left leg. The screeching only got louder as it was ground into pulp under foot as well.

A stream of shit shot out of her in a vain attempt to protect herself. At this point I was unfeeling. I wasn’t even human. I grabbed the base of her tail and bent it back across her spine slowly, feeling the vertebrae snap and crush. Her voice was starting to go horse as a bolt of lighting shot across the sky followed by an explosion of thunder. I pulled back on her tail with a little bit of force and tore it from her body. I held the bloody limb in front of her. “NU!!! Pweety tail!!” And then it happened. The moment I had been craving. The tension of all the stress and humiliation of everything my Ex had put me through finally broke. I began to beat her with her own tail. A wet shlap echoed with each strike. I threw the remains to the side. My hands shook as I let myself get swept away in the bloodlust.

I fell to my knees and grabbed her by the neck and shoulder. She failed trying to get away as I pulled the skin taut. She began to beg and plead with me. But her cries were so very far away. I opened my mouth and bit down, eliciting another howl of pain. I pulled and the skin tore away leaving a gaping circular wound. Spitting out the wad of fluff and skin I pushed my fingers into the open wound and tore open her left side. I placed her on the ground and began to rip and tear away with my bare hands the muscles protecting her womb. Feeling the warm blood spray against me was almost orgasmic. After a few short seconds I found the organ. I watch in morbid pleasure as the swollen bag writhed as the unborn thrashed about in fear.

What is one of the most defining things about being a woman? The ability to bear and have children. Bunny’s voice long gone, she squeaked pleas and begged not to hurt her children. I looked her in the eyes and smiled. Grasping her cervix, I tore it from her body in a quick jerk. I clamped the opening to her now removed uterus. The magled form of Bunny sprawled on the floor. Life was beginning to fade from her eyes. She couldn’t speak anymore. Her right hoof hopelessly pawed at the ground trying to get away. I got on all fours and laughed in her face. I wanted her last images of this life to be filled with fear and hatred. “Daddeh… Need… Huggies…” she chirped weakly and reached out to me. Instead I leaned forward and bit into her eye. She tried to push away from this new pain but it was too much. Ripping my head away I watched with psychotic glee as her exposed heart just stopped and she went limp.
Her remaining eye was empty. All she was now was a torn up pile of meat. I stood up as the next song queued up. Seal the TOmb Below. Another favorite. I went into the bathroom. As flicked on the light, I looked at myself in the mirror. Bright red blood ran from my mouth and down my chest. It was then that I realized the only control I had in my life was when I was out of control. I stared into my own eyes. I didn’t look human. I didn’t even feel human. And a wide maniacal grin spread across my face. My phone sounded a tone to let me know I had a message. I pulled it out and saw it was from her. Saying she was on her way home. I took a deep breath and let a small chuckle. Deciding against cleaning myself up, I went back in to the room. The room reeked of fluffy shit and blood. The pile of meat was where I left it. I quickly picked up the cooler and headed out to my truck. I placed the cooler into the bed as my Ex pulled up with her fling for the night. She stopped and flew out of the car, faking concern for me.

I just looked at her unblinking. My head fell to the right a little bit. “There is paper work for you to sign. Put it in mail afterwards and NEVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN!” The last words bellowing out from me. I walked up to her passenger side door and licked the window smiling at her beau. “She’s all yours! Enjoy!” I said smiling and began to laugh. I climbed into my truck and slammed the door. The engine roared to life as I calmly pulled out of the driveway. As I put it in to drive I saw her come out the front door carrying a lavender and red body. I think my favorite part of that day was listening to her banshee like wails as I drove away.

18 Likes

An accidental pun?

This story was, uh, an experience. Don’t forget to put your name in title.

4 Likes

Well. Everybody is a couple of diffrent boxes. I like to think of myself as an abuser/horrorboxer with a sprinkling of sadbox. Or weird box. Depends.

5 Likes

THank you @Virgil

4 Likes

Finally found myself in a mood to read this… I feel like shit now, honestly. But I needed that story. Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you? You okay?

3 Likes

I’m better now, yeah :heart:

1 Like