Hategoat hates you (by Booperino)

There’s also a GURPS version of it which is highly useful for running things like crossovers or modern urban settings since it’s (mostly) compatible to every other GURPS book in existence.

3 Likes

That’s the version I had, yeah. Thought about mentioning it but inexplicably I was worried about sounding too nerdy, as if that isn’t a lost cause.

3 Likes

Now I’m wondering about HERO. And we can stat up sketti.

2 Likes

When in doubt, FATE: Condensed. :smiley:

1 Like

Just add water? :wink:

I prefer Cortex if I’m going narrative. Cortex Prime is nice since its a toolkit. Cypher System is good too, but… hrm… I think I’d rather have a classes version of it. Too much reskinning for my tastes.

1 Like

Cypher is one of those game systems that is full of hidden assumptions it doesn’t claim and may not know about: its reskinnable for everything from demigods to dinosaurs but you’re always going to get something Cypher-shaped at the end of the day.

I need to give Cortex another look. I kinda got “stuck” on F:C after I downloaded it for a read to see if it was finally a version of FATE that was actually playable, and it definitely was.

2 Likes

R

4 Likes

Indeed, hategoats are a satire of the bizzarro-world of hellgremlin fluffies, with its thriving industry around a product no one wants, shelters and breeders for the harbringers of economic and environmental apocalypse, and an unfathomable moral blind spot not only permitting but enabling their evil acts.

If hategoats or hellgremlins existed anywhere but their own bizzarro-fluffyverses, they would have been exterminated immediately, with extreme prejudice and unanimous agreement of all mankind.

3 Likes

After you trying to seduce me?

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. I got nothing, that is such a perfect response to that pic, I can only applaud. I’m still chuckling.

2 Likes

40828d85630bd944d5b638dc8e461e98c525348f

2 Likes

Please, stop, my chest hurts from laughing so hard…

2 Likes

That was my first though too. It seems like it could be adapted pretty easily

1 Like