Hategoat (OtherCoraline)

I don’t mean literally. I mean their form can be just about anything vaguely talking horse like.

2 Likes

I read that in a Cockney accent. Is that weird?

3 Likes

They’re just a parody of (hellgremlin) fluffies, so if aquatic fluffies and micro fluffies count as fluffies then hategoats do too in my mind. I mean, they meat every other criteria that fliffies do but replace horse with goat

2 Likes

I have a wide range within my head cannon. Thinking that since some of the DnD world is mixed with the Fluffyverse, anything is possible. As I use Jellenmancy as a form of Warlock, and see Meta’s as Demi God’s, and I have a few brewing ideas for a Dragon Soul Sorcerer, adding gem dragons to the mix, there’s not much to not be acceptable in my own head cannon.

1 Like

the pinnacle of evolution has been achived

edit: i mean achieved. fucking typo

1 Like

I’d argue that function is just as important (if not slighty moreso) than form when it comes to fluffies.

Defining non-physical characteristics of fluffies include: surprisingly low intelligence despite ability to speak, low emotional maturity but very high emotional capacity (they fluctuate easily from biggest heawt happehs to wowes heawt hewties. Simply using a “nu nu” word or delaying a treat can cause a fluffy to go from cloud 9 to worst-catastrophe-the-world-has ever-experienced), incapable of providing for/protecting themselves - they NEED humans for any chance of living > 1 year, naivete and childlike innocence, inability to comprehend maliciousness.

If I saw a tiny goat speaking without a lisp, but full of love, innocence, and idealism, I’d say that’s a fluffy. But an iconic form, like a wolfram fluffy, shouting obscenities, making threats, and being a hateful malicious cunt? That’s so anti-fluffy, it’s a parody of fluffies. Such coincidently, that’s exactly what hategoats are :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh my god it’s actually super cute. If it wasn’t a hellgremlin parody, I might actually adopt it.

I love how you draw the gums on fluffy foals/babbehs. Too cute! That and your soon-mummah drawings are mwah–Chef’s kiss of fluffy cuteness.

1 Like

Fitting. Fluffies are a parody of My Little Pony after all.

The Devils Spawn… I would kick his ass…
After leaving him with my Smarty for 20 minutes (maybe more :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’m a similar way. I’m fine with one-off stories and art with crazy fluffy variants but I don’t really like them becoming a part of the “de facto” generally agreed upon basic canon. Obviously people can do whatever they want, I have no desire to stop them. A common fluffy variant I don’t really care for are microfluffies.

3 Likes

I enjoy micros. Not really weird enough for me to have any adversion to in any case, and it sort of makes sense in the setting that they would make super compact versions of the fluffy.

Plus, there are some micro story tropes I like. Like a micro pretending to be a baby, or a house having a micro infestation.

2 Likes

Interesting. I see where you are coming from, but some of my favorite stories are when fluffies are cruel to each other. Fluffies raping and murdering themselves seems both super fitting and laughably impossible at the same time. I like to think of fluffies as incredibly naive and innocent but also incredibly shallow and self-centered like children can be (children can kill albeit rarely). They are dumb but are also able to form herds and survive with a reasonable degree of success (or at least enough that they are able to not go extinct in the wild).