Hategoat Stories 2 by:Foxhoarder

The ending is actually hilarious. Such a build-up for the rage and he just goes home.

19 Likes

This… Is the funniest shit I have seen to date come out of the hellgremlens thanks for making something useful out of it

12 Likes

Let’s see what happens when we feature a text post.
Damn this is hilarious, @Foxhoarder . Fucking well done!

9 Likes

I imagine their shouting to sound like an angry Arin Hanson.

8 Likes

I know exactly which comics were the first two XD

I’m not going to lie, I’ve enjoyed a bunch of hellgremlin material, implausible as it is, but you’re not wrong XD

7 Likes

Which ones?

5 Likes

If I get a chance I want to record the Hategoat lines, this weekend.

4 Likes

It pretty much sums up the EA-style appeal engagement of hellgremlins. “Do you hate this? Huh? Does this make you mad? Leave a comment!”

6 Likes

“The others would have to settle for becoming navy seals” this this line right here … I think I love you.

7 Likes

this is so quoteworthy in any situation, omg :joy:

8 Likes

Brilliant, I love it. This honestly made me laugh so much.
Are the stories inspired by three specific comics, or just the hellgremlin comics in general?

“One of the few elite soldiers qualifying for the job, with the rest of the applicants having to settle with becoming just Navy Seals instead.” Lol

And I love the terminology, punishment baton, crapper comrade, etc.

5 Likes

@The-Master-Butcher They’re inspired by cliched hellgremlin tropes in general. I’ve had ideas for the stories for a long time, but seeing a comic by Bryarte finally made me write them down. He must be just parodying the hellgremlins too, right?

Anyway, here’s a link to the first three stories for those who haven’t seen them: Hategoats by:Foxhoarder

5 Likes

I loved your first set of stories as well! It’s a really good idea in general, just calling them hategoats instead and changing the terminology shows how ridiculous these tropes are.

5 Likes

That’s the point when I burst out laughing and confused my co-worker, too :fox:

5 Likes

i like the fact that this could be used as hugbox propiganda, by saying that this is what they see

4 Likes

I laughed so hard, you’ve given me the mother of all stomach ulcers.

4 Likes

It’s pretty funny!

You missed one of my favorite hategoat tropes, which used to be huge: when the human protagonist is inexplicably independently wealthy (lottery, bitcoin investment, author, etc.) and chooses to live a humble life where they just keep buying/adopting hategoats and also hooking up with attractive human partners. These types usually also have lots of guns and unlimited IT skills, used for surveillance systems and automation.

On a different note it’s funny how text stories don’t need to be flagged CONTROVERSIAL even when they include kid rape. Visual and text based are held to different standards here, just like in real life.

Still, I enjoyed these stories. Satire and pastiche really are the junk food of media.

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely.

1 Like

do the hategoats also hate mondays

1 Like

THAT WAS MY FAVORITE RAPE SLAVE, bummer…

2 Likes