Haters will claim this is stolen without any proof. But that won't stop me from posting my original art like this one. (u/bailey-b-baker234))

1 Like

Before you start complaining, bring up some proof that this is stolen.

I’ll bring up some proof you didn’t put your user name in the title.

6 Likes

You don’t even want to show your art at this point… Just cause some scene I’d say ?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Jesus Christ man third time is NOT the charm

4 Likes

I’ll only stop if people stop accusing me of theft for every original art I make.

Good this place could use a good schizo, maybe your dumbass will finally unite this place in contempt

8 Likes

Can we do an IP ban? If this kid isn’t underage, then he needs to go back to kindergarten.

3 Likes

Just checked your reddit, and I can’t help but notice you deleted most things related to your ‘ogre & fluffy’ comic

8 Likes

We don’t care about that any more. We just want you to stop fucking whining, you little shit. How old are you? Twelve?

6 Likes

Ban me for what? art-theft? is this art even stolen?

The only art I have here that gets attention are those people can hate. Everything else is ignored.

“In my fantasy world the horses are fluffy, can speak and even perform some minor magic feats… they are also deeply retarded and like to rape their young to death.”

4 Likes

I was keeping quiet for a while but I feel the need to break my silence and say this:

Dude, just tap out already! Just take the L! As a great man once said, you’ve gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em. And you didn’t have a good hand to begin with. Making alts to ban evade isn’t helping your case at all.

It’s like I’m looking in a mirror, here. I’ve made mistakes, just like you’re doing. Don’t be like me. You’re gonna regret it, trust me on this.

5 Likes

Christ, you again.

The issue isn’t about your art anymore, it’s just you and your behaviour. You aren’t mature enough to handle the internet and if evading account bans is your new way of seeking attention, then the admins need to ban your IP.

@staff

7 Likes

User has been IP banned.

18 Likes