Have you ever just... (by Caldo)

I didn’t know how to tag this one

89 Likes

sometimes, i forget to breath. it always results in me rediscovering how to breath in a 10 second existential crises.

10 Likes

it feels awful, and then I feel like a moron

13 Likes

Yeah, sometimes find myself not breathing. Scared the hell of the friend out doing it once. It involves a coffin.

7 Likes

For me its an awful rush of adrenaline.

4 Likes

ugh, it’s just the worst. and then you spend the next few seconds catching your breath after unconciously holding it so long.

4 Likes

If I concentrate too hard on something I forget to breathe, then I feel like an idiot after catching my breath.

5 Likes

I wonder if there’s a moronbox story of a fluffy dying due to forgetting to breath.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing while I was drawing this

4 Likes

Yeah… I’ve done that.

2 Likes

… don’t make me think about breathing >.<

3 Likes

Happens whenever I actively focus on breathing. I lose that learned something that makes it thoughtless and natural and need to focus on it until something takes my mind off of it.

2 Likes

I’m relieved to hear I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

I just cannot imagine this. I mean, blood pumps, you digest, you breathe. You don’t need to think about it. It’s automatic. (scratches head perplexedly)

1 Like

It doesnt happen on purpose, it happens to me when I’m deep in thought. When the world disappears for a minute.

It happened to me but it was like, oh yeah oxygen is a thing and just started breathing again but I felt nothing

1 Like

Fuck you, I want to be able to call fluffys on being stupid, but i do this all the time.

1 Like

Maybe don’t wander the deep dark within yourself too often then. It’d be a shame to lose you.

1 Like

I Remember seeing one, i just don’t know the Name