He knows its time ( by: FallenAngel )

Some fluffy lived longer than expected. Some due to survival instinct, luck or just noone cared. This old one lived his life, seeing friends and mates grow old and died and now finally his turn as he calmly walks into an old, once playground by human kids after the war, with thick bushes, tress and old metal…now act as final resting place of old fluffies like him. Rest well old one, you deserved it.

aftermath16-w

=========

For commission and info , pm me :slight_smile:

70 Likes

This is so beautiful Dude, you have no idea how much your work inspires me.

I love it Man keep up good work

8 Likes

I have a soft spot for old animals, so out of my general dislike for fluffies, rest assured fluffie has my respect.

10 Likes

Will do :+1:

And hope you’ll enjoy my future posts. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

You don’t see this everyday.

I like the idea of plants and such growing on a feral fur. Great work as always

10 Likes

absolutely beautiful <3

9 Likes

I like the idea that fluffies have that animal instinct to sense when they are dying and go off in a corner to pass away.

Great art

7 Likes

Is this the same Fluffy as the one that got a fruit plant on his back?

5 Likes

Nah, I don’t think so. Pretty sure this is another feral.

3 Likes

salutes Rest well, old dude.

6 Likes

No this is a different feral for this art alone.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie I thought this was the same fluffy too- the trees in the background lining up with where the little apple tree was initially probably helped to sell the illusion. It would explain all the mossy growths and such on his fluff too.

I also like the details of how his legs are all bent and clearly only barely holding him up anymore, even without the gray and wrinkled muzzle its obvious this is a fluffy that is old and about to pass away of natural causes- a real rarity.

4 Likes