[Headcannon, finally](Somethingcheeky)

(For starters I just wanted to get this out because the comic is taking to long(also km just gonna lay out what it is rather then make it a story(also also, there were supposed to be pictures with this but they were lost when I spilled a drink on them.)))

Key rules:
•Fluffies are kind
•Fluffies are pathetic

-History-

2018: fluffies are released into the Colorado wilderness.

So basically the origin is the same except rather then having angry peta terrorists break the fluffies out its workers incompitances that let’s them loose on the world. Hasbios development of fluffies was over time and over budget, so they decided to cancel it and “deal” with the assets. But while the fluffies were being transported to an incinerator (500 of them) the truck they were in crashes because the driver wasn’t paying attention. Several of the cages holding the fluffies were broken allowing them to escape into the forest. The fluffies found ample food in a local land fill, were the first mega herd developed. The landfill could no longer support the colony so the moves on the nearby city of Castle rock. Some were taken in, most were considered an annoyance. A large clump of fluffies moved onto the highway, causing a 15 car pileup. Several people were injured. The fluffy population has quickly grown to 4,000 adults and 15,000 foals in only two weeks.

The fluffies were eventually linked back to Hasbio, the company was liquidated and several officials involved in the project were arrested for crimes against nature.

The toy loophole is still put into effect, making fluffies official property and exempt from animal rights laws.

The Department of Fluffy Sciences (D.F.S) is founded and tasked with the capture, study and extermination of mega herds. Day to day population control is taken care of by the public. Abuse, while seen as strange is not frowned apon.

It is now 2021, fluffies have spread globally due to there being no patent. Several companies have dominated the market. These include Sam and Ellen’s Fluffy Co.,Black Mountain Co. And Pegasus inc.

-Superfluous information-

Hellgremlins: The closest thing to a Hellgremlin is a regular fluffy while under the effects of hard drugs (this will be depicted later)

Smarties: Smarty syndrome works on a spectrum, high functioning to low functioning. High functioning smarties retain the good nature that all fluffies possess, they merely suffer from overconfidence. Low functioning smarties suffer from hubris often actively kill themselves through believing they are the best and expecting the best. They are not intentionally rude, they just dont understand that there being rude, this can be fixed through tutoring.

Fluffies, evil?: No, all fluffies are relentlessly good natured and kind. The only way to change this is through extensive torture both psychologicaly and physically from birth, or by exposing them to hard drugs. Though once the high is done this will emotional destroy the fluffy sending them into a deep depression as the weight of there actions ruins them.

Bad enfies: only perpetrated by humans either forcing a fluffy or by doing it themselves (exceptions listed above).

Imposters/jellenheimers: Never seen, only want to be loved and will do anything to get humans to love them. Example can be seen in the “I’m hungry let me in comic” you can pick out an imposter through there fake hooves.

Intelligence: Fluffies while stupid, are capable of common sense. Fluffies are able to make stories, usually to scare children into behaving. At least this is the common belief of people who hear the stories, truthfully these monsters due exist. The fluffies trying to tell there owners about them are simply dismissed.

(This will be updated as I keep making comics)

Feel free to ask questions.

7 Likes

Interesting headcannon, may I contribute some day?

1 Like

Sure, you can do it now if you want.

1 Like

Brain.exe has stopped responding, but maybe later if something comes to mind

1 Like

What about other types of fluff like sea fluff s and cannibal s?

2 Likes

Cannibalism is only present in times of desperation, the fluffy is emotionally scared after partaking. The fluffy will go as far to starve itself as a form of self punishment. Sea fluffs dont exist at the moment, they haven’t been developed yet.

2 Likes

How much fluffy folklore can your headcannon have?

2 Likes

I’m considering a monster for every lesson, yelling at your parents? Then the Red man will come to take your tongue. Refusing to eat, that’s gonna cost you your hooves. That sort of thing.

3 Likes