Headcannon Post (Artist: OtherCoraline)

You know what they say, familiarity breeds contempt.

3 Likes

That’s a familiar way of thinking, and I don’t mean towards fluffies.

6 Likes

A wall of text that puts christine weston chandler and alan moore to shame. If this was converted into a book it could kill a small child.

7 Likes

Oddly enough thats pretty much true in real life with their offensive advertising

3 Likes

not a bad one. i need to write that down

7 Likes

Hnnnnnng.

The amount of thought and lore…
I’m actually salivating whilst drinking everything in.

5 Likes

I’m satisfied with that answer.

1 Like

Hey sir I would love a comment from you on my lore…
And I love all this lore of the fandom that you have written.
I made some lore myself and I was hoping to get some ideas and Feedback on how to take it further or finding a spot where it could fit?
Please check it go, just a comment could help me greatly.

Great stuff! Good contribution to the fandom

2 Likes

In case you haven’t noticed by now, CWC has no shame.

Man, sometimes I’m jealous of people like that. Imagine going through life and never feeling embarrassed or cringe of your actions. Must be bliss.

1 Like

It’s easier than that, yanno.
@fluffsplosion

1 Like

this aged poorly, considering cwc is now in jail

3 Likes

i just gotta ask, do micron fluntfies exist in your headcannon

This is something I was actually thinking of doing for my own little projects for here, and reading all of your lore and headcannon has made me think of how I want my headcannon stuff to be for my projects. Thank you

2 Likes

I want them to. There’s so much potential with those little guys. But like seafluffs, it’s hard to justify in my headcanon with the rules I’ve set. Probably will appear in one offs like the seafoal one I did.

@jimmyhopkins

Oof. :sweat_smile: The timeline we live in is nuts!

2 Likes

We could have had rollin and trollin chris. We could have had letsplay team arthur spatchcock and christine chandler. But instead we have motherfucker Chris.

2 Likes

Holy frick, this is just a road of feelings, questioning existence and giving myself a good pat on the back.

2 Likes

That foal looks a lot like Henrietta…oddly enough.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha great work and haha the reason this shitrat get pillowed, hilarious.

1 Like