Headcanon Lore (by Booperino)

it seems like they kinda don’t :shrug:
the rates of people burning down orphanages in dnd are falling, and unfortunately, everyone becoming too good-hearted to fix this issue

4 Likes

finally a headcanon that makes sense

1 Like

Professional hugbox

2 Likes

they are considered animals, thus being now included in animal treatment laws

vader.jpg.pagespeed.ce.qrJxkWHeej

4 Likes

2 Likes

I adore your style and sense of humor ^^
I’d love to see more mommy and foals pics
And love to see your adaption of. Chirpy babies

Shalom

2 Likes

Well, I’ve looked through your headcanon and it looks good to me, a certified headcanon inspector. It gets the seal of validity.

An interesting point of conflict/drama could be if a group tried to revoke fluffies status as animals, or what work had to be done after fluffies were given the same protections as animals.

1 Like

To second what @A-S says, I love and prefer this approach. Its been a motivator in my own worldbuilding attempts in many of my stories, especially my two most major ones.

Reflecting a bit on comments in this thread, I’ve been thinking that while abuse could happen in hugboxer, pro-hugboxer, and neutralbox worlds, I don’t think abuse should be the only way to think of conflict in regards to a pro-hgubox setting. Part of my familiarity with sadbox is because of its complementary role to hugbox - just as not everything in life is happy, not everything in life is sad either.

4 Likes

Exactly! Even in my pro-hugbox stories i try to spice up with a bit of drama, like bullys or fluffys with issues of self worth, or the indiference of an owner slowly warming up to fluffys.
When explicit abuse is not the main driving factor, interpersonal conflict can be used imo

3 Likes

Huh interesting. I originally was considering mine to have the idea of fluffies being under protection of animal cruelty laws but it was only in the country and only applied to fluffies that were owned as the country feral fluffies can be pretty nasty in herds.

Also that and peta being dead due to the backlash of fluffies caused by their raid. Hate them.

1 Like

Probably the most realistic headcanon I’ve seen. There’s always so much about fluffies having desires to rape, choose favorites, violate foals, kill one another, and loath humans but I feel it’s all just thrown in messily for Sadist-boners.
I mean shit, they were literally manufactured as children’s toys. This makes sense In many ways.

3 Likes