Headcanon Lore (by Booperino)

Been brainstorming my own headcanon, a post-hasbio/fluffys-are-now-animals/pro-hugboxer kinda world. Probly kinda lame and vanilla on my approach to fluffys ^^’ but i guess thats why i’m also a weirdboxer lol
This only my personal headcanon, i hope its as valid as others :slight_smile:

34 Likes

What you might call lame and vanilla I call logical and well-planned.

7 Likes

it is valid
although definitely quite lame, because now you significantly handicapped your options on creating interactions with fluffies the previous owners of which weren’t quite nice. even in a pro-hugbox universe, abuse does a great job as a story catalyst

7 Likes

that is true, id imagine abusers would still be a thing, considering irl there are still sick people who hurt pets and little animals for fun

4 Likes

That’s why I said handicapped, not eradicated

5 Likes

Yeah, my idea of fluffy lore is similar to yours. Didn’t stop an abuser from stalking a feral family at night and kidnapping them.

Criminals exist in real life, sky daddeh knows how many. You don’t need abuse to be legal to have abusers and simple jerks who are mean to animals or view them as toys and tools.

4 Likes

Though what the owl said is indeed true. Abuse does work wonders to put a story in motion.

4 Likes

after a bit of thinking, i think you handicapped not only abusers, but hugboxers too, since now most hugboxers don’t care for fluffies in response to abusers, or out of their good heart, but because the law says them to do so. welp, nothing that a pound of weirdbox can’t fix

3 Likes

such is the role of all evil

3 Likes

Which is what makes seeing the villain fail and lose everything he once had slip from his grasp, as life abandons him amazing. Because he deserved it.

2 Likes

It’s a bit of an odd way to put it, i mean, people will care for pets and animals out of the goodness of their hearts irl, woudnt imagine it being different for fluffys.
I do agree with you guys on that abuse does help to set a story in motion, it is what i did for my OC Chonky (even if vaguelly).

6 Likes

Honestly, I am a reverse abuser. I get off (not literally, before the owl says I nutted to a teenager burning to death again) to mean people getting hurt.

Am I the baddie? (cit.)

Of course, I literally used to refuse to do sparring when boxing, such is my fear of hurting someone on accident.

3 Likes

don’t deny the power of law in this question. make something legal, and people will be more ready it. trust me I am a guy who leaves in a country that made some forms of domestic violence legal. didn’t end up with a fluffy scale of violence of course, but the numbers defiantly increased

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s indeed true. If speeding were legal, 3/4 of my countrymen would do it even more than what they do now.

2 Likes

This is about what I envision for my own stories/interpretations, with the exceptions of being more immune to things (their immune systems are resilient to most things since it was a Hasbio selling point) and having an increased capacity to learn things (to me, fluffy ponies brains are such an advanced and precarious thing that they’re trapped by the techniques used to make them in the first place); never bought into ‘poopie babbehs’ or ‘munstah babbehs’ myself, though. I think that kind of discrimination goes against what is supposed to basically be a walking, talking Care Bear.

I don’t believe there’s a way to logic your way out of the fact that they’re sentient and sapient, even if I’m fine with just ignoring it for abuse, etc. If not immediately after coming to market sooner or later they’d probably be reclassified, even if it wouldn’t stop everyone from hurting them.

2 Likes

that’s why i prefer neutralbox universes, where the things you do to fluffies are 100% question of your morals and self-control

3 Likes

Well said.

2 Likes

Average neutralbox enjoyer

(This is merely a joke. I like all -boxes equally.)

4 Likes

spoken like a true neutralboxer

2 Likes

Then how will atrocities befall them?

2 Likes