Heat things up (InfraredTurbine)

Well well, they got no much time left now I’d say :d

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

96 Likes

Burn them all!

7 Likes

They’re all so pathetic

5 Likes

I’d buy them for a buck to burn em myself.
More fun that way.

5 Likes

eh, i got a quarter to burn, ill buy the one with the pacifier

2 Likes

SHITFUCKER IS MAKING A BREAK FOR IT. BREAK HIS LEGS.

3 Likes

Make him eat them !

1 Like

Saving foals just to burn them yourself? Incredibly based.

4 Likes

Should glue pacifiers in all their mouths so they stay quiet and stop begging customers.

3 Likes

would make a great one use fluffy
like a baby doll but with a pacifier glued in it’s moth and it’s anus/urethra sealed up

3 Likes

I think my inclination would be to sell them with the pacifier permanently, glued in with the ability to push a feeding nipple in so that you can. “feed your baby doll” and a similar setup on the anus/urethra so you can use a “dolly” potty chair arrangement with protrusions that are interface with the urethral/anal valves.

Glue for them entirely is a risk that they become distended and literally pop all over some poor kid in my mind. Better to sell some secondary products with them like a special formula and create a new category in fluffy care.

Open question if they are quadriplegic or pillowed. Probably more like a doll if their limbs just flop around.

7 Likes

I’m just a sucker for the limited time use fluffies

2 Likes

AAAAAND, i just realized is missed a golden oppertunity to use
I’d buy that for a dollar.

…fuckballs.

2 Likes

Sodomize them untill there heads explode like cheap condoms .

1 Like

Place that lime-purple pillow same way, but ass-top head-down, making him to stand on his lower jaw|head… And incinerate them one by one, veeeeery slooooowlyyyyy) With it being the last to incinarate, so he could satisfy his new position as long as possible)

P.S. I mean replace it THAT way:
HowToPlaceThatPillow

4 Likes

I like the one trying (and probably failing) to escape the box.

1 Like

Oh my god, I so want to torture and abuse those two adorable pillows. I like the idea of the incinerator but those two deserve all the pain, torture and anguish one could deliver upon them.