hellgremlinism, my take on it.

I tend to view hellgremlins as a massive genetic/EXTREME behavioral programming error that only occurs in ferals. Much like a computer virus was before antivirus. I do agree that they are irredeemable, but I also see them being so incredible rare for they may give, off the ‘poopie babbeh’ smell because it’s defective, or out right killed by others for its aggressive behavior.

But, that my take on hellgremlins.

6 Likes

I like to think hellgremlins are the result of the creation process including parts from horrible humans. There must have been some pretty awful people working at Hasbio a) to come up with the idea of sapient beings to be kept as pets and b) just because it’s a big company and horrible people are everywhere so there would be some there statistically, and they have to get the human-like aspects of fluffies to program in from somewhere and employees are accessible. Base parts of the fluffy creation on the genomes and brainwaves of human racists/child abusers, and there you go.

my justice boners never get to nut irl so i supplement with fluffies

i deal with so much callous selfishness on a daily basis and assault/murder are illegal in the flesh world, so i vent my frustrations on dumb shitty cartoon horses.

1 Like

And a lot of the community are right with you there. OFC I understand the frustration of those who prefer the original ‘so fragile it is broken by everything’ take on them when everything is hellgremlins.
Ideally I like it similar to what dragon_not_found is proposing. Hellgremlins exist but not all fluffies are hellgremlins. And their hellgremlin traits should be justified or lampshaded in some way rather than presented as the norm.

1 Like

Lots! I can’t hurt real humans who behave like that and it wouldn’t help if I could, so kicking the shit out of something fictional that’s harming the innocent gets me through the day.