Hello! AK is here! And there is a little portion of stupid fluff!

70 Likes

Feed him some laxatives or just beans and you’ve got yourself a fluffy cork rifle.

11 Likes

Listen bud, if you aren’t making good poopies, that means you are a bad fluffy. And you know what happens to bad fluffies

7 Likes

Good fluffies can shit through anything son, don’t be a little bitch. If you can’t do it, that just means your poopie game is WEAK

5 Likes

Awesome! Already missing fresh material from you.

2 Likes

Great to have you here, AK! A legend of the booru

3 Likes

Now just shave them and draw a slot on the back and you can make them a ‘poopie bank’.

Then when you’re ready, you can toss the thing down on some hard surface and gaze upon all the poopies you managed to save like a piggie bank full of coins.

I suggest freeway overpasses.

1 Like

For some reason this makes me think of a “permanent cork” that comes with a spigot and a gas release. It prevents the fluffy from making poopies unless the owner opens the spigot or a sensor detects that it is over the litter box and opens the spigot. The gas release separates the gas from the poopies and lets the fluffy remain comfortable even if the owner and/or the litter box is not available. The smell might be atrocious (and the noise hilarious) but it’s better than bad poopies.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like a recipe for floor scooting, and a subsequent blast when he jiggles it loose making a far worse mess than what earned him a cork.

1 Like

Moment of silence for all the corks lost to fluffy ass.

2 Likes

no more poopies. at lest from poopie place… too much time like this and they will come out from its mouthie place

1 Like

You are my sensei c:

1 Like

I suggest make sure to “face away from you” or you ended up taking a long shower and hard washing your clothes.

1 Like

[Kchik-BANG]

1 Like

It’s always good to see you AK!
Hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

I’m very glad you’re back, always loved you stuff!
Artist-Kun, the legend of the booru

2 Likes

The legend Artist-kun, with perfect example of my first two rules of fluffy treatment!

1. Torture their buttholes.
  2. Make them think it’s their fault or that their own bodies hate them.

(… there’s nothing wrong with me! What’s wrong with YOU, hmm?)

3 Likes

All I can see in my head is him dragging his ass, a pop, and him flying into the wall on a column of shit.

Rorschach pattering of brains or shit optional.

1 Like

Once at the age of four I had to poo, I sat on said toilet but poo no come out… I had my underpants on

1 Like