Hello community, Inshi need your help———“Beauty and fluffy calendar 2024”—by:Inshi (Part 2)

Hello again, first of all, thank you all who have been supporting me, and especially @Lothmar, continuing with the project Calendar Beauty and fluffys 2024, I will leave a couple of rules to make this calendar suitable for all audiences.

• The calendar will focus on its title beauty and fluffys, therefore, only ideas that go accordingly as: hugbox, neutral box, slice of life, SFW or similar will be proposed.
  • Abuse or NSFW will not be accepted for the general public version, the extended version and variants may contain abuse/NSFW or other boxes.
  • Characters from cartoon/anime series, avatars or a drawn version of a real character can be included.
  • In case of including characters that make references to minors (real), they may not be illustrated in suggestive poses or sexual connotations, cartoon/anime characters may include these scenes, but only in the extended version.
  • The illustrations will contain 1- 3 human or anthropomorphic characters and 1-6 Fluffy characters, including a scene.
  • If the total goal is not reached, the calendar will still be made, so don’t worry.
  • As the activity progresses, more guidelines will be added if required.

By supporting this project, you help me solve my current situation. If you want to know more, check the following Link:

The contributions will be via PayPal, where you must add your username in Fluffycommunity.

You can also support me by subscribing to my Patreon where you will have additional benefits.

If you can’t support me I will publish each illustration of the calendar on the 1st of each month of 2024.

Very well, you can post your doubts, as well as your proposals for the month of JANUARY/FEBRUARY in the comments, you can also vote for the format of the calendar, the idea is that this calendar is something that you can print and have on your desk or hang on the wall of your MOJO DOJO CASA HOUSE, once again thank you very much for your support.

**Reference images**

Reference images

**Reference images**
  • OPTION A
  • OPTION B
  • OPTION C
  • OPTION D
  • OPTION E
  • OPTION F
0 voters

Do you have something in mind? Commissions (1/5) are always open, just PM me or visit my Fluffycommunity profile.

Direct drawing/gameplay/podcast/videos and whatever comes out:

www.youtube.com/@Inshisfunnybasement

https://www.twitch.tv/innshiprion

www.tiktok.com/@inshibear

Social networks:

https://twitter.com/inshibear

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069131872382

6 Likes

Aw man no option for the kind that folds like F and E but has the pages held magazine style with a staple?

Though I guess those would be hard to print at home.

(post deleted by author)

can you show me an example to add it?

I honestly thought this was just gonna be a digital thing. ~chuckle~

It’s digital, it just didn’t occur to me how to explain the format xD

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Was kind of looking forward to having fluffy art to longingly gaze at after the grid / internet collapsed. :frowning:

I better print some.

Oh and the remainder was sent to help you meet your minimum goal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but why is furry art an option?

can one submit a picture for the calendar?

I’m interested in the most extremely provocative furry content available, asking for a deeply religious and close minded “friend”.

how many tits on the furry, asking for a … friend

1 Like

Ii hate the fact that im broke AF

If not, maybe you can make your own?

Maybe! It could be fun for ppl to submit pictures for a calendar and then the community can vote and the ones with the most votes gets put in the calendar
Contributors can be plopped at the end in a collage like end page c:

1 Like

Reference images, I didn’t have an image that occupied that space xD, but the option is there for those who want something in particular, the images will be chosen by voting

I like the idea, I was thinking of placing avatars as extras in the illustrations, but not everyone has an avatar, it is something that I will evaluate.
If you wish, you can upload the image here and I can place it as an option for when voting begins on September 1.

• If you want a personalized version of a particular month you can do it by contributing 15$ or more.

Fank 'ou nice mistah , I’m seriously fucking grateful to you, any particular request you have just let me know, I’m at your service.
images

As I said, the idea is for it to be something you have in your home and it doesn’t look so weird xD

1 Like

Well, we’re all degenerates here so a NSFW one obviously.

Nah just kidding, I’m not ready to declare to the world I’m here yet so you do you.

these type