Help the new guy?

Create your own fluffies and roll with it.

3 Likes

This shit was EXACTLY what I was lookin for man thanks, I got a long weekend coming up off of work so I might get something started, thanks man!

Def will take a look at it, thanks!

Bruh I may be too new to touch up on Kitsune Fluffys, but I may look into those micros, seems like a fun idea, thanks man

HELL YES PERFECT

1 Like

Got it

Like: Smarty-Abuse

Dislike: Anthro-Fluffys

1 Like

Well kitsune fluffies are mostly mine with the originals done by @Carpdime
I just ran with the idea ( after asking carp)
So far i only have Rambo to show for it

Rambo And Marco Go Twic ow Tweat (AMDk7)
Another Satisfied Customer (AMDk7)
( Rambo with a micro fluffy )
Rambo NestBox Color (AMDk7)

But when i decide to stop being lazy i plan to introduce more types and kinds and breeds of kitsune fluffies.
I have ideas for ahem lore so to speak at least.

You can also reply to multiple people in one message.
all you have to do is highlight the message you want to reply too and click the quote button that pops up.
Easy !

1 Like

Hugbox refers to an old saying that people who are only interested in things that are good and happy sit in a box and hug each other. They are “in the Hugbox”. Abuse is just that, the enjoyment of fluffy comes from the schadenfreude of just hurtin’ em. For some reason every flavor of fluffy content is in a box (Sadbox, weirdbox, horrorbox, moronbox) but Abuse is not in a box. This is because the aforementioned are derivatives of the linguistic term “Hugbox”; they were not terms created at the same time.

There’s also a healthy amount of science that goes into fluffies. The first fluffy story I read was just under 10 years ago and was a mockup of fluffy experiments. Sleep deprivation, tazer resets, human interaction volumes, really cool stuff. It’s this sci-fi element that makes something as simple as fluffies “making poopies” a potentially stupid-interesting topic. Why do fluffies weaponize their feces into “sorry poopies”? Why is fluffy shit so universally god-awful to smell? Does spaghetti actually digest properly in the fluffy stomach, or are they too far gone from actual creatures to have an efficient digestive system? Fluffies can go wherever you’d like. Have fun.

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid to read other’s stories as inspiration and see what clicks.

as i always say, fluffies in abuse don’t deserve a box

1 Like

That’s genius holy shit

1 Like

I refer to abuse as Abuse Container.
In reference to an old booru pic where a fluffy was hugging a bog with a face and the caption “is actually abuse container”
So abuse masquerading as hugbox.

Close, but untrue. In the early days it was a reference to Hug machine - Wikipedia and a deliberate suggestion that hugboxers were on the Autism spectrum.

To say you could get by with a lot more on the chan and 'booru than you can on reddit is putting it mildly at best. The old days were not always the best days.

Look at me playin’ the fool.

1 Like

Not the fool at all. Important things are lost when history is sanitized to make it more palatable for onlookers, especially when those onlookers have the emotional maturity of a reddit admin. You weren’t wrong, you were lied to.

1 Like

May God have mercy

1 Like

honestly, a lot of the stuff in stories that people write are headcanons, but here are the basics from what I understand:

1.) Fluffies are about the same intelligence level and emotional maturity of a toddler/very small child because they were originally designed by hasbro (later hasbio) to be companion toys/pets for them.
2.) Fluffies do not have very good control of their bodily functions, and as such tend to shit a lot.
3.) Fluffies are generally trained/programmed to select for bright, colorful babies so as to be more attractive to humans- this leads to things were less bright/colorful fluffies are seen as “poopy fluffies” and bullied or worse.
3.) Smarties and smarty syndrome tend to vary from story to story, but what I understand is there’s two types of smarties- ones that are behavioral only and ones that have Smarty Syndrome, an incurable disease that makes them into the screaming, horrible little hellgremlins we all love to teach lessons to. Behavioral smarties can be trained to not be smarties given enough time and reinforcement
4.) Fluffies have an increased healing factor, but are still small and delicate animals along the lines of a rabbit, cat, or very small dog.

There’s more than that, but that’s the basics. If you’d like, I can reply back here when I’ve written my own headcanon post for my own series, and you can feel free to take whichever ones tickle your fancy. Glad to see a new writer in the community!

1 Like

Just stick around and consume a bunch of stories until you start picking up the common threads and fwuffspeak. It shouldn’t take long.

This one is controversial since the idea of a “Poopie Fluffy” was way later in the booru’s life and more of a headcanon decision. The original idea was that fluffies are ignorant of color which makes the injustice and suffering hit harder when the humans pass over the drab color in favor of the bright colors and fluffies couldn’t understand why “Good fluffies” would be passed over.

“Poopie Fluffy” came later when “Martyr Babbeh” fatigue was setting in with runts and alicorns, so some “justified abuse” writers switched to “Fluffies pick on each other because of color, especially browns because fluffy logic means they look like “Poopies””. Also see “Bitch Mare Syndrome” and “Foal Ranking” as inventions to get people mad at the fluffies instead of the human injustice early work was based on. A lot of it was motivated by the idea of “Justified” abuse versus the “Fuck you, that’s why” injustice abuse before that.

General writing advice would be basically read the wiki. It’s got a lot of good primers. Read a lot of the early material as it’s a much better foundation then go into newer material with an open mind. Then note where you see a spark for a story and build on that

1 Like

@Transcendenz

This so very, very much. The “baby hierarchy” didn’t even originate from the booru at all, but 4chan threads literally opposite to the classic fluffy fandom.

On a similar note, here’s some beginners tips for writing likable fluffies:
https://fluffy-community.com/t/tips-for-artists-and-writers-by-foxhoarder/1441