Helping his owner with cigar rolling (artist: Carpdime)

This picture is part of the farm fluffy series. Just a fluffy helping his daddy with a bit of cigar rolling, also just hanging out in general.

38 Likes

Pretty interesting! I am guessing this takes place in a country like Cuba?

“smeww’ pwetty” or “NU SMEAWW’ PWEATTY”, that is the question

3 Likes

@OculusFluffy Cuba, Nicaragua, Honduras, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Haiti, that general area.

@Mr_Owl Going by the wrapper color and the length of the finished product this would be a light bodied and light nicotine cigar. It looks like a standard parejo shape, so the burn will be even and you won’t get ash-smell easily. The wrapper gives it the flavor, and that shade is usually a lighter smoke. Filler determines the nicotine content, and since that is a phat cigar, probably around an 80 ring gauge and easily longer than a Gran Corona type, you’re going to have a mild filler as well or it’ll put the smoker on their butt before they get through it. I’d say it’d be a nice-smelling cigar with a good, non-fragrant ash since lighter cigars tend to have higher calcium contents, so whiter, less smelly ash.

6 Likes

hell, you know a lot about cigars.

2 Likes

I’ve been fortunate to live in a town with a world-class tobacconists. At home it’s a pipe but the smoking lounge at the shop always feels more like a cigar place, and you pick up quite a bit from the staff in a small shop.

4 Likes

Cute! Fluffies would definitely be happy to help their daddies with funny crafts like this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

FwUfFy Nu FeEw GuD, fWuFfY fEwW… GREAT

I had Nicaragua in mind, a small tobacco farm situated near a dormant volcano.

2 Likes

I could actually see Fluffy noses being trained for fine tobacco work.