Helping wildlife (Commission for FB user "Tunometecabra Sarabambiche") (Art by: MistahGreyBunny)

This is a comic a facebook user from the spanish fluffy community asked me to do, i loved the idea, hope you like it :3 (note: He specifically asked for the girl to have big tits).

137 Likes

Ah yes, the typical Abuser lifestyle: healthy outdoor social activities, big-bosomed ladies, Walter White cosplayers…

35 Likes

Aww, the mummah bird looks so happy to have some good food at least.

Well… good is subjective. As is calling it food. But it’s something at least.

10 Likes

That owl’s finding out how many pecks it takes to get to the center of a soon mummah.

7 Likes

A-one-
“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
A-two-
WOWSTED HUWTIES!!
A-three-
HUUUUUUU-
CRUNCH!

The world may never care!

lol :joy:

11 Likes

Even the Poopie Babbeh!?!? NOoooo

2 Likes

I love owls so much! Glad the useless shitrats got to have a true purpose in life after all!

6 Likes

This helps the birbs in the short term, but in the long term, Mama needs to get that wing fixed up.

6 Likes

Hear me out…

4 Likes

Helping a real animal with an ersatz animal toy—the best way.

2 Likes

As an enviromentalist I fucking love this.

Also love the poopie babbeh pathetically trying to hide. Retard.

6 Likes

Helping nature heal while killing pests. Excellent.

2 Likes

Aahhh! Everything for the benefit of mother nature

1 Like

Eso si que es hacerle un favor a la madre naturaleza, acabando con la plaga y alimentando a los necesitados.

1 Like

This reminds me of the video of some wildlife supporters putting 2 orphaned owl chicks into the nest of a female owl who had issues giving birth for 2 years, only for the mother to accept them the moment she saw them. That video brightens my day up every damn time I see it.

6 Likes

AWOOOGA

2 Likes

Concuerdo que las tetas grandes eran muy necesarias :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I think I saw that one. They were Tawny Owls, right?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I LOVE OWLS SO MUCH!!
Also it would be cute if momma owl adopted the brown babbeh because she knows it’s truly innocent

4 Likes