Helpless soon mummah. (by: artist-kun)

13567 - artist_artist-kun begging blood feral impending_abuse nest pregnant questionable

87 Likes

Well isn’t that adorably pathetic.
aovw63tjz2b31

11 Likes

Extends sorry stick-awww look what we have here-slowly raises it over soon momma-
Huhuhu nu nu huwrties fow soon mamma huwties bad fow tummy babbehs-proceeds to beat and abuse soon mamma-Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-picks her-SCREEEEEE NU WAN DOWNSIES NU WAN BAD UPPIES SCREEEE-impailes her on a broken broom-ok you wanted this.
SCREEEEEE NUUUUUU TUMMY BABBEHS-slashes her stomach open and watches her foals fall and dangle-there your tummy babies are ok-Nnuu t-tummy b-bbabbehs-mamma dies

3 Likes

Here come the boot.

3 Likes

‘Sure I’ll be your new daddy. If you want a new housie, give me your babies. I could use some meat fluffs.’

4 Likes

Silly fluffy. Bozdo is daddeh to all fluffies.

3 Likes

Lovely colors there. Unicorn father and Pegasus mother means Alicorns are possible too.

2 Likes

No thanks.

1 Like

If you wan nue daddeh or mom, don’t go and get pregnant you dumb, piece of poop. Fluffies get so fat when pregnant that they st on their babbeh and basically have no legs cause they become useless, unable to touch the ground. Fluffies like this should just be punished or killed. Both?

2 Likes

But impregnation by random Stallions leads to random colors.
Even better, with possible mutations and breed variants not seen in Hasbio’s strictly controlled Generation 1 breeding stock.

Like Foal-In-A-Can. But with a free Mare and more thrilling surprises.

1 Like