Henrietta Foal 3: Tardy (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

I’ll be in the back waiting to hear all the complaints regarding this comic and OSHA compliance :sunglasses:

113 Likes

Yes, I’m working on a new comic. It’s just taking forever because I have to keep adding panels to provide context. My next post won’t be a repost from the old booru. Promise :100:

16 Likes

Like I’ve said to so many other excellent artists; Your work is worth the wait.

8 Likes

I am gratified to see the fluffies-as-food tag.

5 Likes

Nothing like getting ahead in business than being prepared to bite some heads off.

3 Likes

OSHA? Pfft. That there is a loss of profits, the poopie-fluffy pile should be less of a monetary loss.

5 Likes

I thought there will be vore

That company policy thing sounded too much out of character but new employee hazing? That’s a thing alright.

6 Likes

Crunch Munch

3 Likes

I’m happy to see you made the migration to the new site, FAF :hugs:

2 Likes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What can I say? Numbers don’t lie. They had a company audit and the results show that foal head swallowing (aka the Ozzy Osbourne Treatment) is the most cost-efficient method of reprimanding employees.

But yeah, now that you mention it, I should’ve gone with hazing. … Maybe it IS hazing! You don’t know! … and either do I lol

3 Likes

Bad fwuffy head nummies

2 Likes

Ooooh it’s this post.
When I saw that panel and read that line “wan upsies too!” I actually felt something.

They are just so hideously cute!

edit: can someone explain what OSHA means?

1 Like

Occupational Hazard and Safety Administration

It’s a government agency that ensures there is a baseline for workers’ safety that American companies need to adhere to. For example, making an employee do something that could risk disease or infection (such as eating raw vermin) as punishment is definitely against OSHA.

Mostly it’s just boring common sense stuff, like ensuring that stairs and walkways have hand railings, ensuring proper storage of hazardous chemicals, and ensuring companies provide safety equipment as needed. Just wanted to cut off complainers before they could begin, because when I posted this on the old booru I was flooded with “No company would make employees do this. They’d be sued to hell!” “OSHA violations! The government would crack down on this company” etc etc.

And thank you! These types of comments me so much to me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Personally, I think they should have a special bin full of “disposables” set aside for this purpose, so they don’t end up munching valuable product.

1 Like

Good point. but technically all foals are disposable.

2 Likes

That “don’t be late” at the end tho

2 Likes

Not if the alternative is selling ‘em for a crapton of cash. I mean, would you make somebody bite the head off a designer alicorn for being late?

2 Likes

I hate the fact that their price tag makes them immune with every ounce of my soul

2 Likes
  1. Common sense is employed, believe it or not.
  1. Lol. These are the equivalent of happy meal toys. The money is made in volume, not quality. Even the designer alicorns mentioned above would probably still not hit triple digit prices. People in my headcannon just don’t care about fluffies.
2 Likes