Henrietta Part 4: Sorry Box (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

Also Known As:

Henrietta Part 4: The-One-Where-I-Made-Angelica-Too-Clever-And-A-Karma-Houdini-Like-People-Were-Saying-The-Human-Is-An-Idiot-For-Trusting-Angelica-And-Not-Checking-Her-Ass-For-Shit-When-There-Is-A-Pile-of-Shit-Right-Behind-An-Immobile-Pillowfluff-Like-Come-On-Guys-Would-You-Really-Not-Think-Henrietta-An-Immobile-Pillow-Would-Be-More-Likely-To-Have-Bad-Poopsies-Than-A-4-Legged-Darling?

58 Likes

One step closer to finishing Henrietta and Periwinkle’s story! :hugs:

Also, since I’m reposting everything in chronological order, should I repost Angelica: Spare Parts when I come to it, just for consistency’s sake? I wanna try to keep things as non-confusing as I can

11 Likes

Wow, what a title.

1 Like

ANGULAS A BICH!

3 Likes

Yeah, some people raged at me for letting Angelica get away with it.

3 Likes

To be honest, I see this and immediately think of how this (getting blamed for something they didn’t do, not the poop part) happens with people and their siblings when they’re kids, so I can’t blame them too much.

4 Likes

Henrietta’s tail grows back for the fifth panel, and then she loses it again!

1 Like

Hey you yeah you thank you for making these amazing comic you beautiful person and I hope you and your family have an amazing holiday

2 Likes

I don’t know who is dummber. This lady or the fluffies

2 Likes

Yes! I tried so hard to draw Angelica dragging her by her tail nub or her butt fluff, but I couldn’t get it to look right, so her tail grew back magically for one panel :wink:

Honestly, I’m surprised (and a little flattered) and all the tiny stuff people notice. I’m happy people are paying attention :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re so sweet, Antibarr :smiley: We had a great Thanksgiving. It’s my sibling’s spouses’ year for Christmas, so it’ll be much quieter than a few weeks ago, but I know it’s gonna be amazing as well. I hope you have a super holiday season as well!!

1 Like

I have a controversial take that I think will piss a lot of people off.

the fluffies being smarter than the lady?

1 Like

Lol. Not that.

But controversial. After sitting on this story for months, and listening to people’s feedback and complaints, I feel like what I have planned is the only natural conclusion (thematically for my headcannon, and consistent with Henrietta and Periwinkle being cosmic punching bags) but it’s not an ending that’s gonna please a lot of people (mainly because of how inconsistently I’ve handled Henrietta’s story so that’s on me - obviously). I’m trying to cap it off in a way where earlier behavior makes sense. And I can some people will see that as a cop-out (and I don’t blame 'em).

1 Like

I just like watching your art style. Also The title art is kinda cool, rock-hard concrete and the fonts of military style labeling - implying the following stuff is rough

1 Like

ah ignore those losers who can’t take it if the meanie wins. I wonder how those people cope with the real world.

Nothing controversial about it. For me at last.

2 Likes

Although the spare parts bit wasn’t much to my taste, I think it’s better for consistency.

1 Like

Camara’s in your saveroom can help you better for judging. But always nice to see how fluffies can being so mean to each other.