Her miwky-pwaces hurt! - Theme week:: Cuddily Bloodily

Why is this fluffy crying?

She wasn’t allowed to have babbehs…so she ran away to an alley. Babbehs were stillborn. Now her miwky-pwaces hurt so bad!

Now she has dead babbehs, an alley for a home, and her miwky-pwaces feel like they’re going to burst!

54 Likes

Time for some recycling.

28 Likes

well that is a cursed image

6 Likes

If you could teach stallions to do that the population could start coming down to tolerable levels.

8 Likes

That’s a common sight.
It can be an issue when milkers start sucking themselves or each other and milk yield goes down. Apparently a mother can start getting into sucking her daughter’s, causing them to start milking before reproductively mature.

3 Likes

Yoga classes for Ferals!

Tell Smarties no other Fluffy deserves to taste his greatness, and cases of rape will start dropping too.

5 Likes

“No adult should drink milk!”
Cow:

On other notes, man, that style is simple but so expresive, like damn!

4 Likes

Gets rain coat and umbrella for splash zone- I wonder how long till she explodes

3 Likes

Steal babies

3 Likes

Or adopt Poopies.

Hell, the most Hugboxy possibility is a human finding her raising abandoned Foals and adopting her because of it.

4 Likes

Takes a bobby pin to the teats.

2 Likes

It would be pretty funny if this fluffy had a live poopy baby she abandoned.

5 Likes

True. Wouldn’t be Sadbox anymore though, it would be Moronbox. Unless it starves and she dies of infection which produces tragic irony.

3 Likes

Thk - WHOA

2 Likes

I should add that…

3 Likes

I hate to be that person, but you forgot to replace the “r” with a “w” on the word “drink”

2 Likes

“What am babbeh, chopped wibew?!”

5 Likes

Hmmm yes scratches chin furrows brow

1 Like

With that much milk she can be a shelter milkbag / nurse as long she don’t have the fuck up “kill munstah babbehs”.

Or like @NekuChan short story here:

2 Likes

well, actually, lot of equine species (like horse, donkeys and probably other kind of animal) use their sheath to masturbate (don’t need hands or mouth or whatever actually :v)

3 Likes