Her miwky-pwaces hurt! - Theme week:: Cuddily Bloodily

Yoga classes for Ferals!

Tell Smarties no other Fluffy deserves to taste his greatness, and cases of rape will start dropping too.

5 Likes

“No adult should drink milk!”
Cow:

On other notes, man, that style is simple but so expresive, like damn!

4 Likes

Gets rain coat and umbrella for splash zone- I wonder how long till she explodes

3 Likes

Steal babies

3 Likes

Or adopt Poopies.

Hell, the most Hugboxy possibility is a human finding her raising abandoned Foals and adopting her because of it.

4 Likes

Takes a bobby pin to the teats.

2 Likes

It would be pretty funny if this fluffy had a live poopy baby she abandoned.

5 Likes

True. Wouldn’t be Sadbox anymore though, it would be Moronbox. Unless it starves and she dies of infection which produces tragic irony.

3 Likes

Thk - WHOA

2 Likes

I should add that…

3 Likes

I hate to be that person, but you forgot to replace the “r” with a “w” on the word “drink”

2 Likes

“What am babbeh, chopped wibew?!”

5 Likes

Hmmm yes scratches chin furrows brow

1 Like

With that much milk she can be a shelter milkbag / nurse as long she don’t have the fuck up “kill munstah babbehs”.

Or like @NekuChan short story here:

2 Likes

well, actually, lot of equine species (like horse, donkeys and probably other kind of animal) use their sheath to masturbate (don’t need hands or mouth or whatever actually :v)

3 Likes

Did not know that!

2 Likes

Finger her until she bleeds then finger her more. once she’s nice and loose, stick her foals back in her and sew her lips shut and tell her “once you have biggest poopies again, you can give bestest milkies” and keep her hoping she’ll give birth before her crotch tits explode.

2 Likes

Well google is your best friend when you wonder how animal masturbate without hands … that and the animal around you house actually :v

2 Likes

Heh. I’m very careful with search engines because I learned a long time ago it’s hard to unsee things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yes :v

2 Likes