Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand… (artist: Great_White_Nope)

A reference to the Zika virus and microcephaly in foals

130 Likes

Zika man, that seems from ages ago now

17 Likes

Just when you thought they couldn’t get any dumber

9 Likes

Remember when THAT was supposed to be the big bad plague

10 Likes

I remember when AIDS first came out…

4 Likes

Yo man GWN pls bro i love you so much, bro the story about The Loft was crazy good, the manipulation of it all, the enfie babeh, like a more fucked up Quentin Tarantino movie

May I ask, which work are you most proud of? And which work of yours do you think is most fucked up? You and gr1m1 are my favourite artists overall

4 Likes

You talking the street date, or the official release like ten years later when the US government finally took action?

5 Likes

AIDS: Oh no! It killed someone the Reagans liked! Now it’s real!

4 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Huu huu, Weeoh am guud Mummah, Wub babbehs, pweeze Missah appeh howsies, hewp babbehs!!

Oh, you don’t have a healthy baby? M’kay, guess you can’t pay for the help, I take it. Let’s go, come on, I have just the thing they need.

Tankju nise missah. Sobs, and sucks on her left hoof as I pick up each baby gently, and carry them to the lab Mummah Wub babbehs, pweeze Missah, can see ou hewp?

Uh, yeah, that’s fine by me. Sit on the bed over there. It’s heated, and I have a bowl of food and water nearby.

Huu huu, nu wan nummies, wan tu have happeh guud babbehs…

Proceeds to help with the curing of the Zika carrier virus, curing all including the mare

Okay… payment is due…you have to eat and watch your babies for the next week here.

Das aww? Weedow paimint, buh, omtay, watchies babbehs foh manee bwight times. Uh, hab weegerts, Smaree fwen soon fin ou, an see man tu hab babbehs, pweeze, gib fowebbeh sweepies?

Grinch grin appears on Dr Apfelherd’s face

That’s a better payment, and I accept.

1 Like

The work I’m most proud of is the Bat Fluffy comic as it took me out of my element with coloration, contrasting visions, and even took me out of my standard block comic layout.

The most depraved is obviously The Red Baron series which goes from the ghetto to the loft, it’s not finished. I have like 2-3 more pages, two just needs color and text and they would conclude Red Baron’s fate

7 Likes

download

3 Likes

Don’t worry, it might come back…

1 Like

Lol. Fuck the Reagans.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit weird to think that the first outbreak of Zika was 6 years ago.

No no is called for the Retard disease for them fluffys

Nancy Reagan: The Throat Goat of Hell

Nice, I did appreciate Bat Fluffy, because you had the Bane guy in it, I can imagine why you’re proud of it so much.

Ok but The Loft’s scenes where the horny big guy was left to violate the babbehs, that made me lose so much calories just thinking about it.

Ok so Red Baron I did really enjoy as well. Man when have I ever not enjoyed your work if I should ask myself???

Who’s your favourite abuse artist on the FC?

2 Likes

CHIRB

3 Likes

They look fine to me. Just like regular shit rats. I think you’re a bad mummah for thinking your babbehs am wrong. I must punish you so you behave

1 Like